Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 7099

femboys dont make sense

if you're dating them for their feminine traits then cut out the middleman and get a woman
all this is; is femdudes being principally hornier by default, tell me im wrong
just the word "Femboy" creeps me out, just a gross ass word
at least it's not borderline transphobia like trap was but still, why call something you're horny about a "boy"? to me the word boy is for minors, maybe it's just me but idunno

also culture around femboys annoys me

D

Deleted member 22

femboys dont make sense

if you're dating them for their feminine traits then cut out the middleman and get a woman
When I say I'm into dudes I don't mean it has to be like some muscle bound bearded weirdo thats just really sick imo, but I mean there's this thing where I can look at a guy and go "yeah, that is someone I would never know is into men" visually in terms dress and hair face etc and I prefer that over femboys wearing knee high socks and those weird sleeves that are too long

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
just the word "Femboy" creeps me out, just a gross ass word
at least it's not borderline transphobia like trap was but still, why call something you're horny about a "boy"? to me the word boy is for minors, maybe it's just me but idunno

also culture around femboys annoys me
there's only two types of women
femdudes and dudettes

D

Deleted member 22

what's the cut off line between twinks and femboys

discuss
Knee high socks, feminine looking haircuts, feminine choices of dress/overtly trendy type clothes (they dress like an art hoe) is in my opinion the femboy formula
[doublepost=1599830930][/doublepost]
Knee high socks, feminine looking haircuts, feminine choices of dress/overtly trendy type clothes (they dress like an art hoe) is in my opinion the femboy formula
Adding onto this I feel like a twink is just a thin hairless dude however they aren't embracing feminine styles to the degree the femboy formula describes, however they could still be visually feminine in terms of face but dress like a normal guy

Last edited by a moderator:

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
sleeping-hermaphrodite-gian-lorenzo-bernini-293966.jpg

Nothin new about femboy fascination, always been around not goin away

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
femboys dont make sense

??

feminine guys/theybies aren't < feminine women, femme traits are hot on everyone (thats just me though)

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
i don't like feminine guys for the same reasons i like women

the opposite really, it's just mostly to do with mannerisms

if you're out looking for a sausage roll, you don't order a taco do you? the dressings don't exactly matter

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
if you're out looking for a sausage roll, you don't order a taco do you? the dressings don't exactly matter
Thankfully I’m not a picky man. I’ll eat anything. Doesn’t matter how you put it together or what you put on top. I’ll scoff that shit down like that dog eating a bean burrito

D

Deleted member 7085

Who cares what people prefer. If someone prefers something you don’t then there’s no issue because theoretically they’re not taking anything from you...

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
I've dated atleast one or two twinks, from my experience I just like soft guys that aren't too masculine or hairy.

Not sure why people assming having an attraction to femboys equals straight, people like tomboy women and it doesn't change their sexuality.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think we're all forgetting why people go for femboys as opposed to just women.

The dick makes it cuter

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe you shouldn't worry about labels invented in the mid 1800s by some wacky germans and just do your own thing
This is based.

Doesn't really matter what you're into. Some guys just like expressing themselves in a more femme way than others, it can be fun, or it could just be how they legit act. If some other guys like those types of guys, it don't really matter. Love who you wanna love, fuck who you wanna fuck.

I can't believe this thread deadass got into a discussion about why dating feminine guys is weird