Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 7085

I think looks aren’t the main thing about a person, someone could look like an absolute bombshell and have the personality of a breast implant, then there’s someone who looks mediocre but has the best personality that instantly clicks with yours. If you love someone, regardless of who they are, they’ll always look good to you. If you have a general preference then sure that’s fine, but it’s not something that people should think is ‘wrong’ because there is no single ‘right’ for everyone

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
hoo boy this thread is a year old now and still vibing.
love ya'll nerds keeping it alive.

other than that half of our party on a friday night nearly died to a beholder and my sorlock survived a dis ray by 2 health.

fun times.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Me and the lads have actually devised a plan to acquire Travis Scott fortnite burger tonight

I am in fucking awe and even sort of excited

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Maccies did a fuckin collab with Travis Scott and got his own fucking burger which is literally just like a quarter pounder with like lettuce or something.

We’re actually so stupid that we’re gonna go on like a mission to fuck around and buy it...

Im gonna need a lot of alcohol for this

D

Deleted member 7085

Maccies did a fuckin collab with Travis Scott and got his own fucking burger which is literally just like a quarter pounder with like lettuce or something.
04Gr28A.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
you need to weigh at least 62 rocks and be 5 twigs tall to grasp the imperial system

Last edited:

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

We’re actually so stupid that we’re gonna go on like a mission to fuck around and buy it...

Im gonna need a lot of alcohol for this

what....?