Serious LGBT Thread

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
In my local dialect

how are all my gaylords doing today?
I am doing fabulously.

I got my first covid jab yesterday. I feel my strength slowly slipping and my arm is stiff as hell.
I felt really warn out by the afternoon so I missed my uni lecture.

Besides that, Saturday is pretty solid so far

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Don't think I was tipsy enough to still remember the drunk texts I made last night, huh.
but yep. All good no hangovers other than singing along to cranberries at 5 am and writing poetry before falling asleep wow.

Gino :3

= science
Nebulae
In my local dialect

how are all my gaylords doing today?

Ah thy fellow same-sex-company-surplus-enjoying man! I am doing pretty excellent on this very fine day.
I do hope you find yourself doing utterly fantastic today too!

Don't think I was tipsy enough to still remember the drunk texts I made last night, huh.
but yep. All good no hangovers other than singing along to cranberries at 5 am and writing poetry before falling asleep wow.

What did you come to write?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
MBdejMQ.jpg
Hello fellow sexual minorities.

oh you got the dahmer fit huh?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I am doing fabulously.

I got my first covid jab yesterday. I feel my strength slowly slipping and my arm is stiff as hell.
I felt really warn out by the afternoon so I missed my uni lecture.

Besides that, Saturday is pretty solid so far
Your arm should be feeling better by tomorrow. I felt fine in the morning, it was sore by the evening and into the next morning then gone by the evening.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i meet 200+ strangers in a metal tube in less than a meter proximity every day but doris who is by herself 90% of the time in the carehome gets hers before me

Gino :3

= science
Nebulae
i meet 200+ strangers in a metal tube in less than a meter proximity every day but doris who is by herself 90% of the time in the carehome gets hers before me
Maybe you've already acquired immunity without even knowing it... OR if you are exposed to the virus in LARGE quantities, it could also be that your body tolerates it and you become a superspreader...

Now that I come to think of it, that's maybe what's so dangerous about superspreaders. Although, only going by the assumption that this can actually be achieved. (I do apologize if this leads you astray)