Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
New Superfuckingdonewithtransphobes
4fb.png

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
i have people daily that will order a big mac and then request that theres no lettuce in the mac, no pickles, no onion, no seasoning

why dont i just get a big bucket of lard and take it out to ur car and just chuck it at you

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
i have people daily that will order a big mac and then request that theres no lettuce in the mac, no pickles, no onion, no seasoning

why dont i just get a big bucket of lard and take it out to ur car and just chuck it at you
Because they still want to eat the bun, the patty and the cheese and other stuff.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
Because they still want to eat the bun, the patty and the cheese and other stuff.
nick mate i dont want you to be too concerned but to set you at ease i wasnt really intending on taking a bucket of lard to my place of work and throwing it at a customer, i was simply bitching and moaning (coping and seething) about how some people go out of their way to make food as unhealthy as possible

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
people that dont like pickles on their burger are the same mfers that dont like mushrooms on their pizza
Studies show that there's direct causality between not liking pickles and not being straight
like pickles, hate mushrooms with a passion, very bi - where do i stand

same energy as people who go to subway and get a sandwich with no salad

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
nick mate i dont want you to be too concerned but to set you at ease i wasnt really intending on taking a bucket of lard to my place of work and throwing it at a customer, i was simply bitching and moaning (coping and seething) about how some people go out of their way to make food as unhealthy as possible
The fact that it has seasoning doesn't make it any healthier!!!!!!!!!

Pickles and seasoning on the burger doesn't help! It's still the same burger with the same unhealthy ingredients, this time with pickles and seasoning! Eating burgers in general (from fast food chains) is unhealthy and should be a controlled choice instead of a regular occurence! Eat lasagna or a salad or something but no burgers!!!!

graph-hamburger-growth-of-consumption-of-fast-food-business-graph-J8WMYE.jpg

as this graph clearly represents- burgers are bad for your health.

Please reconsider.

Also don't throw lard at people that sounds like assault.

- Nick

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
this mfer said eat something healthier like lasagna like it isnt a big fucking pile of cheese, tomatos and pasta
ok fine maybe not lasagna- I'll have to say though, my experiences of lasagna have been up until this point shaped by the contracted cooks of the finnish education system.

their lasagna is bad and it's practically impossible to eat enough of it to make it unhealthy. I do not actively seek lasagna and do not consume it regularly- my only experience of lasagna outside of various institutes of education and learning is Garfield... Who I now realize is a fatass because of its lasagna eating habits.

I hereby retract my statement of lasagna being healthy- eat salad and fish and maybe chicken but the healthy kind not the fried kind- make sure it's not the kind with the skin on, the skin is very fat rich and thus unhealthy- but the body isn't actually even that bad.

- Nick

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
goulash is pretty epic i like goulash and also its soup so if you dont like something you can just not eat it but if you dont i kill your dog

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my best friend since hs is looking to move to florida

i didn't think it'd have me sad

but it does.