Serious LGBT Thread

sots

community bear
Nebulae
reading that last page seeing some of you catching shit

don't be silly wrap your willy bro, always have that bachelor's johnny on standby in the wallet just in case, i've been caught out before in singapore and had to run to 7/11 with a massive hangover and a raging hard-on to get some, totally killed the mood
Johnny B. Safe what an icon

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
reading that last page seeing some of you catching shit

don't be silly wrap your willy bro, always have that bachelor's johnny on standby in the wallet just in case, i've been caught out before in singapore and had to run to 7/11 with a massive hangover and a raging hard-on to get some, totally killed the mood
Aye man I always make sure they aren't gross before doing anything

Only reason I caught something was because she didn't get tested after leaving her ex

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
centering your interest around how they look rather than how they act will always bring disappointmen
have you ever considered that personality and mannerisms can be big or even equal parts of sexual attraction in the same way vain looks are

i get that it might be hard to get if you do not experience sexual attraction and get your entire understanding of it from media and or social tropes, but it's far more complex then you make it out to be

D

Deleted member 22

a blessing of our modern generation is tinder
get on take some half-decent pictures dont toss any filters on and groom yourself properly
it literally doesnt matter what you say if someones interested in you, "do you like food?" "yeah", "me too we have a lot in common whats ur snap"
if you can't move to another platform than tinder by the 10th message move on to the next human being, everyone plays the same game
make sure you haven't met a psychopath, set up a few dates with a few people; get 1 out of however many not to fluke out
go somewhere alright because even if the date's shit you've gotten out of the house
bingo bango bongo literally cant lose
I lost 150 pounds reached my goal weight and still can't even get swipes, I can't take a good picture of myself to save my life it's really demoralizing opening tinder and seeing zero likes, I know everytime I've bitched about this I've recieved the same "its your pictures" but still its just so fucking frustrating that even when you take better pictures (according to others) there's still no likes

my friends are starting to fuck with me just by setting their location to mine and they get like 20 swipes in the span of an hour and tell me they dont know what the problem is

I'm absolutely miserable

I've got my own home, I belong to a country club, and I still can't get a single person interested in me

-t. paid for tinder premium, no likes at all

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I lost 150 pounds reached my goal weight and still can't even get swipes, I can't take a good picture of myself to save my life it's really demoralizing opening tinder and seeing zero likes, I know everytime I've bitched about this I've recieved the same "its your pictures" but still its just so fucking frustrating that even when you take better pictures (according to others) there's still no likes

my friends are starting to fuck with me just by setting their location to mine and they get like 20 swipes in the span of an hour

I'm absolutely miserable

I've got my own home, I belong to a country club, and I still can't get a single person interested in me

let me see your profile bro im the sex master ill hook you up

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

my friends are starting to fuck with me just by setting their location to mine and they get like 20 swipes in the span of an hour and tell me they dont know what the problem is

I'm absolutely miserable

Either your bio is freakishly bland or your pictures aren't as good as people say

lighting and angles bro

D

Deleted member 22

let me see your profile bro im the sex master ill hook you up
not possible man there's never going to be a decent picture you can't get a decent picture with my face it's me that's the problem not the camera or the angles

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

I'm absolutely miserable

a good picture is just about lighting and the drip

the chat is what seals the deal

dont overthink it, ur currently overthinking it

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

I'm absolutely miserable

Are you enabling for both men and women? Iirc you’re gay so

D

Deleted member 22

a good picture is just about lighting and the drip

the chat is what seals the deal

dont overthink it, ur currently overthinking it
I can't even get to the chat because they all swipe left, my main photo was me out and about with a 400 dollar watch on and a 100 dollar golf shirt
[doublepost=1623344967][/doublepost]
Are you enabling for both men and women? Iirc you’re gay so
I'm into both

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
a 100 dollar golf shirt
that'll do it

My guess is that people swipe left on you because you dress like you belong in a retirement home

Also what the price of what you are wearing is means fuck all. Good looking people can dress like hobos and still pull

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I can't even get to the chat because they all swipe left, my main photo was me out and about with a 400 dollar watch on and a 100 dollar golf shirt
[doublepost=1623344967][/doublepost]
I'm into both
you could wear a binbag and people would swipe you, it's genuinely not about how expensive your shit is, dont think materialistically

D

Deleted member 22

that'll do it

My guess is that people swipe left on you because you dress like you belong in a retirement home

Also what the price of what you are wearing is means fuck all. Good looking people can dress like hobos and still pull
I genuinely can't stop dressing like that button up shirts feel comfortable on me and I enjoy wearing belts and expensive pants