Serious LGBT Thread

Nebulae
my first party i asked some girl if this was her first party too and she looked at me like i was a social retard
i probably made every mfer at that party feel awkward with the dumbest conversation to date
then i drank all of the guys liquor that i'd payed nothing for and slept in a guesthouse in his back yard
he never invited me anywhere again

my first time was really awkward and really boring and took about two minutes because we were both terrible
then i laid in bed until she fell asleep and i snuck out to take the bus home at 5 in the morning and never talked to her again
never be afraid to communicate or ask questions lol
bruh to even talk to women I had to slough off years of collected autism from my mid teens, I didn't wanna talk to any of 'em cause of this one time when I was a peak band-kid autist and tried to give this girl I had a crush on chocolates for valentines or some other corny ass thing and got subsequently ridiculed for a month about it, bruh if these poor souls could even IMAGINE how much more soul crushing irl rejection is compared to zero matches on tinder I think they'd feel less hurt, it takes a degree of emotional agony to grow enough to become a mature individual, that whole occurrence made me feel the emotional equivalent of this track kek:

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my first party i asked some girl if this was her first party too and she looked at me like i was a social retard
i probably made every mfer at that part feel awkward with the dumbest conversation to date
then i drank all of the guys liquor that i'd payed nothing for and slept in a guesthouse in his back yard
he never invited me anywhere again

my first time was really awkward and really boring and took about two minutes because we were both terrible
then she fell asleep and i snuck out to take the bus home at 5 in the morning and never talked to her again
never be afraid to communicate or ask questions lol

95f7c165fe.jpg

>went to a solid 9-10/10's apartment instead of going to my friend's house for drinks

>had been talking a week or so, she did some amateur underwear modelling etc (i didnt know that tinder had a built-in instagram function at the time so i didnt know before i got there)

>get there, unbeknownst to me she has 3 cats

>i'm highly allergic to cats

>don't tell her, but she pieces it together when i start clearing my throat a little often and my eyes water

>disappears to kitchen, comes back with an unlabeled orange pill which i take without questioning what it is (could have gone very badly in retrospect)

>retreat to bed to watch movies because she placed her tv in front of her bed before arrived (could literally see the dust marks from where it was previously lmao)

>still feeling it hard from the allergy, and the allergy pills are hitting

>stay awake through 2 hunger games movies, the third one starts and so do we (3AM at this point)

>spaghetti spills, the act carries on for nearly 40 minutes before we call it quits because shes getting sore

>was too nervous to nut

>was literally ACHING from blue balls the next two days

>definitely not as good as i'd hoped for the first time, and it probably really messed with her too that i didn't nut

>shame, she was really sweet and really gorgeous

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
just know you'll never have it as bad as me

ask a girl out for valentines date, she invites her friend as a third wheel too

mid meal talking, friend says you would be cute as a couple and she replies with no hestiation "ew no"

we're best friends now though and she actually was interested in me and wanted to date but then i said no to her i think we're just both massively autistic and i still bust her balls over it to this very day

Nebulae
jokes on them tho

95f7c165fe.jpg

>went to a solid 9-10/10's apartment instead of going to my friend's house for drinks

>had been talking a week or so, she did some amateur underwear modelling etc (i didnt know that tinder had a built-in instagram function at the time so i didnt know before i got there)

>get there, unbeknownst to me she has 3 cats

>i'm highly allergic to cats

>don't tell her, but she pieces it together when i start clearing my throat a little often and my eyes water

>disappears to kitchen, comes back with an unlabeled orange pill which i take without questioning what it is (could have gone very badly in retrospect)

>retreat to bed to watch movies because she placed her tv in front of her bed before arrived (could literally see the dust marks from where it was previously lmao)

>still feeling it hard from the allergy, and the allergy pills are hitting

>stay awake through 2 hunger games movies, the third one starts and so do we (3AM at this point)

>spaghetti spills, the act carries on for nearly 40 minutes before we call it quits because shes getting sore

>was too nervous to nut

>was literally ACHING from blue balls the next two days

>definitely not as good as i'd hoped for the first time, and it probably really messed with her too that i didn't nut

>shame, she was really sweet and really gorgeous

when I lost my v card I thought I had AIDs for like three months I shit you absolutely fucking not, like the girl was much more experienced than me but holy shit I have no idea how I came to that conclusion.

God in retrospect I fucking kneel, pre-post autism Roman was a fucking unit.
[doublepost=1623266143][/doublepost]

mid meal talking, friend says you would be cute as a couple and she replies with no hestiation "ew no"

we're best friends now though and she actually was interested in me and wanted to date but then i said no to her i think we're just both massively autistic and i still bust her balls over it to this very day
This is agony, too bad any chick that I ever had a crush on has been absolutely MOGGED by those that came once I got my shit together.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

holy fuck, there are layers of self-sabotage in this post that i cannot concieve

e151756025.jpg

jokes on them tho

when I lost my v card I thought I had AIDs for like three months I shit you absolutely fucking not

God in retrospect I fucking kneel, pre-post autism Roman was a fucking unit.
[doublepost=1623266143][/doublepost]
This is agony, too bad any chick that I ever had a crush on has been absolutely MOGGED by those that came once I got my shit together.
incredibly based

after i saw this girl i got with my then-girlfriend and was with her for the next 7 months and found out she gave me chlamydia 2 months after we broke up and i'd been with a few people afterwards

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
my first time the dude was like a good 8 inches (taller) than me and his breath sort of smelled like tennis balls and i was like a really small dog humping a leg from the size difference (guys its not kino...................................................................!!!)

i wouldn't say i regretted it but it definitely made me go like 'yeah i probably just wanna date people'

no homo to my thread if my parents find this i meant to say she not he and dude is dudette and so on

Nebulae
after i saw this girl i got with my then-girlfriend and was with her for the next 7 months and found out she gave me chlamydia 2 months after we broke up and i'd been with a few people afterwards
me on my way to a woman's domicile when I sex her and a week later have itchy pp and I have to take the pink pills from the New Zealand doctor that costs me over £80 because I'm a filthy tourist:

DT_9RBgX0AA5B3N.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
me on my way to a woman's domicile when I sex her and a week later have itchy pp and I have to take the pink pills from the New Zealand doctor that costs me over £80 because I'm a filthy tourist:

DT_9RBgX0AA5B3N.jpg

22dc4ae08e.jpg

wanted to drive all the way home to suckerpunch this hoe for not getting tested after she left her dickhead ex-boyfriend bro fr

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ok now ask her out on an actual date in a nice macedonian café you said you were both interested do it
*was

that was a few years ago (before neb even) and generally I lost those feelings for her

I think we we're both just extremely fucking awkward it might've been her first date too but we stayed friends though and we still hang out frequently

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

my first time the dude was like a good 8 inches (taller) than me and his breath sort of smelled like tennis balls and i was like a really small dog humping a leg from the size difference (guys its not kino...................................................................!!!)

i wouldn't say i regretted it but it definitely made me go like 'yeah i probably just wanna date people'

no homo to my thread if my parents find this i meant to say she not he and dude is dudette and so on

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

this story is a complete spaghetti factory on all sides jesus christ

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
*was

that was a few years ago (before neb even) and generally I lost those feelings for her

I think we we're both just extremely fucking awkward it might've been her first date too but we stayed friends though and we still hang out frequently
i asked my girlfriend if she could pick one other balkans country to be from what would it be she said macedonian this is not a joke