Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i've been going ham as a warrior in bgs on wow with this on repeat for 3 hours

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land

fucK OFF GIVE ME EMOJIS

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Today was hot.

too hot.

bring back our pale skies plz

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
boys i just came out to my mom about being trans and one of her first reactions was to call my chosen name an old woman's name. got me straight through the soul. i got owned so hard. went well otherwise but god damn.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
boys i just came out to my mom about being trans and one of her first reactions was to call my chosen name an old woman's name. got me straight through the soul. i got owned so hard. went well otherwise but god damn.
Congrats!!

(also get owned old woman lmao)

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm glad you feel comfortable enough talking about it on neb

:grinning:

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
congrats also owned lol

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i got a surprise prezzie this morning

my sleepy butt was taken to the dodge dealership to spec out a custom 2021 dodge challenger hellcat

as soon as i get my greasy paws on it i am deliberately speeding in front of state troopers.

D

Deleted member 7099

full congrats from me, glad it worked well! :grinning:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

ooooooold lmaoooo

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Another year to suffer endless nights for that honors degree next month, woop.
hopefully, I don't have to stay indoors the whole two terms this time.

the second jab is due this month so going full lizard.