Serious LGBT Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hope all my trans friends (not blackquill) are having a good day (not blackquill)
Thank you Powley (I'm not trans but does this include me) it was a very nice thing to comment (please god notice me)

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So proud of @Rabid for coming out Transheight, he now identifies as a 6'5 male, and we should respect his decision
Hello fellow tall person

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hope all my trans friends (not blackquill) are having a good day (not blackquill)
maxresdefault.jpg

Gonna cry? Piss your pants? Eat some bread in s2k maybe?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So proud of @Rabid for coming out Transheight, he now identifies as a 6'5 male, and we should respect his decision
Hello fellow tall person
I'm going to kill you

Bring back Renjiro bro more like Renjirno when I break his fucking legs

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
And to the Jewish community; sucks about your foreskin hahahah fucking losers
imagine being american and the default slider in character creation is no foreskin
bet it feels good walking around with absolutely no sensitivity as your dry ass dick rubs against the inside of your pants hahahaha
imagine needing lotion to have a wank hahahaha

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
imagine being american and the default slider in character creation is no foreskin
bet it feels good walking around with absolutely no sensitivity as your dry ass dick rubs against the inside of your pants hahahaha
FORESKIN GANG

BOTTOM TEXT

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i will never disrespect a member of the LGBTQ+ community but if you have no foreskin we cant be friends. in case a nebuloid should ever meet me i will inspect it at our first meeting just to make sure you aren't trying to decieve me with your wrinkly dry dick

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

mfers got baby wipes for their dry ass dicks hahahaha
[doublepost=1633373958][/doublepost]
Had a mosquito bite on my ass cheek last week

They know what's good

they gon be fatten up my boy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i will never disrespect a member of the LGBTQ+ community but if you have no foreskin we cant be friends. in case a nebuloid should ever meet me i will inspect it at our first meeting just to make sure you aren't trying to decieve me with your wrinkly dry dick
Don't you threaten me with a good time

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
jokes on you I'm getting mine yeeted

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

penis inspection (real)