Serious LGBT Thread

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I said that no one wants to see a lewd post, and in response I've been called homophobic and that I apparently hate gay people. How am I the one who is offended?
If you didn't wanna see/read it then why did you read it

And also reply to it

Multiple times.

??????????

If it was an image I'd understand, but it's text

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
If you didn't wanna see/read it then why did you read it

And also reply to it

Multiple times.

??????????

If it was an image I'd understand, but it's text
I must've not unlocked the superpower that allows me to determine if I want to see/read something before I've actually seen/read it. Considering how vehemently anti-ERP this entire community is (and how NSFW content is against the rules) I don't know why I am supposed to expect that someone is going to describe such an experience on any thread. I'm not offended by it, I simply just think that it's content that shouldn't be posted anywhere on the forums. I don't know why that is such a radical opinion

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I must've not unlocked the superpower that allows me to determine if I want to see/read something before I've actually seen/read it. Considering how vehemently anti-ERP this entire community is (and how NSFW content is against the rules) I don't know why I am supposed to expect that someone is going to describe such an experience on any thread. I'm not offended by it, I simply just think that it's content that shouldn't be posted anywhere on the forums. I don't know why that is such a radical opinion

again, find someone who cares

you only come to the LGBT thread to argue with people and get laughed at before disappearing and lurking again until you can find something else to bitch and moan about

get the sand out of your bussy

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you see some shit you think breaks the rules then report it and move on like a normal person
why are you here if your only purpose is to post some dumb shit to bait people into arguments

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Again, if you think a post violates the rules - Use the report button. That's what its there for :]

You don't need to play moral guardian, that's my job /s

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Pootis you do have a history in the community of wading into arguments and trying to fight a battle nobody asked you to only to complain when people don't agree.

That's literally why you've been banned like three times now.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
idk i'm straight and i find drag shows absolutely hilarious shit had my stomach hurting when i went to one in sydney
[doublepost=1649285731][/doublepost]
Pootis you do have a history in the community of wading into arguments and trying to fight a battle nobody asked you to
Screen_Shot_2019-04-22_at_12.03.08_PM.jpg

rabid you know i love you but this is a little pot calling the kettle riight here

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
take-it-i-off-ryan-gosling.gif

hi its me ryan gosling

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Screen_Shot_2019-04-22_at_12.03.08_PM.jpg

rabid you know i love you but this is a little pot calling the kettle riight here
Yeah fair but the difference is I do it when people don't consider suggestions relating to the server.

He'll throw hands at people like Alex in the worst way possible to white-knight for people then wonder why he gets banned lmao

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
That's literally why you've been banned like three times now.
I've been banned on the forums a singular time because I asked alex why he removed ratings on a post of his. you're making stuff up at this point

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've been banned on the forums a singular time because I asked alex why he removed ratings on a post of his. you're making stuff up at this point

so what you're saying is, you *were* banned for shit stirring.

huh.

look at that.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I said that no one wants to see a lewd post, and in response I've been called homophobic and that I apparently hate gay people. How am I the one who is offended?
look I'll try to explain on the off-chance you're genuinely confused and looking for an answer and not just baiting at this point since I feel like you or someone else that might agree with you might be reading and deserves an actual explination

at this point it's no secret to pretty much everyone on the forum that you are a fairly conservative dude, I don't know if that's what you call yourself but your posts on CA point to that fact

this is the LGBT thread, in the general section. it's not really a CA thread designed for debate, its just to discuss topics relating to LGBT

@DemonElite is a gay (queer) dude, as are many of the people who check this thread
Drag, has for a long time now, been largely dominated by queer/lgbt culture
Demonelite went onto the queer thread to share his experiences in a comical way to other queer people who may relate or be interested in drag

then, a totally tone-deaf person comes onto the thread to make fun of demonelite for sharing his experiences on the said gay thread, despite him being you know, a gay married man. this was nearly a week since the original post so it wasnt even in recent activity

you then, said conservative guy who in the past has been known to make bait-like (or percieved bait-like remarks) on this thread, which isn't really intended for discussion or debate came in to also complain, and saw a gay man, on the lgbt thread, discuss his semi-promiscuous experience during a drag show, nearly a week after said post and decided to tell him not to post stuff like that on the forum

the discussion, as mentioned while promiscuous, isn't really NSFW cause it's not him describing what happened to him in detail, he literally said he got a boob in his face and someone touched his groin

said community is protective of this thread, since they've dealt with similar bad-faith remarks both on and off-line, and as mentioned this thread isn't for discussion, so when you willingly clicked this thread, scrolled back a week to the post, and instead of clicking off decided to hit the reply button and ignite a discussion/debate about "promiscuity on the forum" while said post wasn't even that bad, and continue said debate for the next two hours and four pages, while being a known conservative, a group of people known for generally disliking and being openly against queer people (despite what your personal opinion is on the matter) will make people assume the worst, and your replies have not helped

hope that clears things up

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
so what you're saying is, you *were* banned for shit stirring.

huh.

look at that.
absolutely incredible you call me a bootlicker when you say stuff like this. I guess we should go ahead and ban everyone who posts in the admin abuse reports because they're technically stirring up shit too?

look I'll try to explain on the off-chance you're genuinely confused and looking for an answer and not just baiting at this point since I feel like you or someone else that might agree with you might be reading and deserves an actual explination

at this point it's no secret to pretty much everyone on the forum that you are a fairly conservative dude, I don't know if that's what you call yourself but your posts on CA point to that fact

this is the LGBT thread, in the general section. it's not really a CA thread designed for debate, its just to discuss topics relating to LGBT

@DemonElite is a gay (queer) dude, as are many of the people who check this thread
Drag, has for a long time now, been largely dominated by queer/lgbt culture
Demonelite went onto the queer thread to share his experiences in a comical way to other queer people who may relate or be interested in drag

then, a totally tone-deaf person comes onto the thread to make fun of demonelite for sharing his experiences on the said gay thread, despite him being you know, a gay married man. this was nearly a week since the original post so it wasnt even in recent activity

you then, said conservative guy who in the past has been known to make bait-like (or percieved bait-like remarks) on this thread, which isn't really intended for discussion or debate came in to also complain, and saw a gay man, on the lgbt thread, discuss his semi-promiscuous experience during a drag show, nearly a week after said post and decided to tell him not to post stuff like that on the forum

the discussion, as mentioned while promiscuous, isn't really NSFW cause it's not him describing what happened to him in detail, he literally said he got a boob in his face and someone touched his groin

said community is protective of this thread, since they've dealt with similar bad-faith remarks both on and off-line, and as mentioned this thread isn't for discussion, so when you willingly clicked this thread, scrolled back a week to the post, and instead of clicking off decided to hit the reply button and ignite a discussion/debate about "promiscuity on the forum" while said post wasn't even that bad, and continue said debate for the next two hours and four pages, while being a known conservative, a group of people known for generally disliking and being openly against queer people (despite what your personal opinion is on the matter) will make people assume the worst, and your replies have not helped

hope that clears things up
I didn't scroll through the thread looking for something to argue about and don't visit this thread at all. I saw a post in this thread in the sidebar, looked a couple of pages and eventually saw the post. I don't know why it is okay for you to assume the worst and say that I hate gay and poor people, and obviously if people are saying those things about me I'm going to defend myself

edit: it was literally on the last page of the thread at the time, I didn't even have to "browse the thread"

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
absolutely incredible you call me a bootlicker when you say stuff like this. I guess we should go ahead and ban everyone who posts in the admin abuse reports because they're technically stirring up shit too?

bit of a difference between lodging a legitimate complaint about abuses of power and going out of your way to be offended and act like an annoying, whiny karen about trivial shit no one cares about

you were literally being a shit stirrer, like you are now

don't visit this thread at all

yet here you are

I don't know why it is okay for you to assume the worst and say that I hate gay and poor people, and obviously if people are saying those things about me I'm going to defend myself

you've never given us any reason to believe you don't and plenty of reasons to believe you do

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
bit of a difference between lodging a legitimate complaint about abuses of power and going out of your way to be offended and act like an annoying, whiny karen about trivial shit no one cares about

you were literally being a shit stirrer, like you are now
How else am I supposed to bring it up without apparently "stirring shit"?

you've never given us any reason to believe you don't and plenty of reasons to believe you do
I'm not certain how asking questions and disagreeing with what you posted would imply that I hate gay people. If you think that's damning evidence of homophobia, I have no idea how you'll explain you're not a white supremacist and a racist considering you had a base on 2b2t called 'New Niggington' and had alt accounts with the names of "JewRapeLOL" and "HolocaustTheJews"

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm not certain how asking questions and disagreeing with what you posted would imply that I hate gay people. If you think that's damning evidence of homophobia, I have no idea how you'll explain you're not a white supremacist and a racist considering you had a base on 2b2t called 'New Niggington' and had alt accounts with the names of "JewRapeLOL" and "HolocaustTheJews"

I had a base called Yiffington, New Niggington was a public spawnbase that i didn't start or name lol not my accounts either but okay

are we using 2b2t wikipedias that people literally just make shit up as they go now? cause they attribute wrath base to me and...shittington whatever that was and i didn't build either of those lmao

is that your gotcha? an unsourced 2b2t wiki that was ran an edited by a guy who was grooming children on 2b2t?

over the years you have been nothing but demeaning if not outright hostile to poor people, lgbt people, and spent an odd amount of time finding reasons to justify police executing black people. you go into threads pulling tucker carlson or ben shabibo stunts, picking fights under the guise of "just asking questions!!" when confronted on it