Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I had a base called Yiffington, New Niggington was a public spawnbase that i didn't start or name lol not my accounts either but okay

are we using 2b2t wikipedias that people literally just make shit up as they go now? cause they attribute wrath base to me and...shittington whatever that was and i didn't build either of those lmao

is that your gotcha? an unsourced 2b2t wiki that was ran an edited by a guy who was grooming children on 2b2t?
Yes I am sure it is just a coincidence that these alt account names were randomly attributed to you as well as the fact that they both bear similarities to your main account's avatar

over the years you have been nothing but demeaning if not outright hostile to poor people, lgbt people, and spent an odd amount of time finding reasons to justify police executing black people. you go into threads pulling tucker carlson or ben shabibo stunts, picking fights under the guise of "just asking questions!!" when confronted on it
I truly have no idea why you believe any of this. My beliefs aren't radical in any regard and I've never held racist, homophobic, or sexist viewpoints in my life. You talk about how people are very misguided about LGBT people, and in a genuine effort to understand people's opinions by asking a question some months ago regarding a topic, I am called transphobic and am apparently "stirring the pot" despite being nothing but understanding and polite. I really think you (and many others here) jump the gun and slander people who disagree with you way too quickly

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have no idea how you'll explain you're not a white supremacist and a racist considering you had a base on 2b2t called 'New Niggington' and had alt accounts with the names of "JewRapeLOL" and "HolocaustTheJews"
Pootis the page you reference even outright states "New Nigginton" wasn't owned by him lmao. 2b2t is literally fucking famous for misinformation to an absolute extreme because there's so many moving parts.

Also wanna point out even if it was true that he had those alts, Demon was literally 17-19 (I forget how old he is now) when he joined. He's not walking around being racist in 2022 lmao.

You gonna tell me you didn't say offensive shit at that age? I sure as fuck did.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes I am sure it is just a coincidence that these alt account names were randomly attributed to you as well as the fact that they both bear similarities to your main account's avatar

I looked one up and it is literally a generic doge skin...

Mine I shared with The_Fox and at least a couple of other people.

There's like 30 different wikias, all with wildly differing information, some copy pastad, but very few actually bother to ask about what i've done on 2b2t. like, some wild shit is attributed to me on there that i wasn't actually responsible for lol.

pyro/cyrobyte and a few others built wrath base with duped blocks (it says I gathered materials, but was literally all duped obby, all i did was get chased by jared2013 who was trying to kill me all the time). i didn't build or name new niggington (i believe caleesii built it around the vice article days), i built like one structure and some underground farms there but it's been griefed and occupied by hundreds of different people over the years. literally have no idea what shittington is. i definitely did not popularize lag machines, those were going on long before the youtubers showed up and i think if you asked anyone that was around at the time who ended "the rusher war" I definitely wouldn't make the list, there's a reason why FitMC is the face of that scripted shitshow. the land of wolves was never a thing.

2b2t wikis are worse than fox news when it comes to reliable information because a thousand different people are desperate to make their names and write their own version of history without really speaking to the people they're writing about. there's dashes of truth in those wikis, like i definitely had a base called yiffington, and i definitely left giant paws where ever i went, but some wildly named accounts and bases, i do not own.

I truly have no idea why you believe any of this. My beliefs aren't radical in any regard and I've never held racist, homophobic, or sexist viewpoints in my life. You talk about how people are very misguided about LGBT people, and in a genuine effort to understand people's opinions by asking a question some months ago regarding a topic, I am called transphobic and am apparently "stirring the pot" despite being nothing but understanding and polite. I really think you (and many others here) jump the gun and slander people who disagree with you way too quickly

You have been anything but understanding and polite. I'm not the only person to have picked up on the fact that you have repeatedly honed in on particular social issues, such as race, LGBT (emphasis on the T) issues and poor people specifically. At no point have you actually gone out of your way to learn and expand your worldview, you do it in a way that has been combative (especially in places not meant for such debate, like this thread) and pointed in a way to repeatedly levy criticism and argue for the sake of arguing, getting offended for the sake of being offended and projecting it onto other people. You literally go into threads acting like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shabibo with some weird moral high ground and right wing talking points. You don't even try to hide it behind devil's avocado.

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
are "rabid is racist" jokes in again
As funny as it was at the time people legitimately started to think I was racist over it being taken out of context lmao.

But nah I was a menace a decade or so ago. Thought it was funny to throw out shit for shock factor online because I was cringe lmao

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As funny as it was at the time people legitimately started to think I was racist over it being taken out of context lmao.

But nah I was a menace a decade or so ago. Thought it was funny to throw out shit for shock factor online because I was cringe lmao

if someone says they didn't have a cringe phase i wouldn't believe them

everyone has a cringe phase

cringe phases are rites of passage

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
pootis and crabcus came into this GAY thread together holding hands to announce something important to them and we just disregard them? who are we, smh

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
mindblowing how much you sperg out because I said that an objectively crude post was crude. I don't expect to see anything of that nature on literally any thread. if there was a straight thread and someone went into explicit detail regarding a sexual encounter of theirs I would be saying the exact same thing

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hello people

is someone trying to get in a date with you for months and still trying despite being turned down several times creepy or admirable?
he's lovely otherwise so im really split

i need honest outside opinion whether he's gone too far or if i should give it a go

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hello people

is someone trying to get in a date with you for months and still trying despite being turned down several times creepy or admirable?

i need honest outside opinion whether he's gone too far or if i should give it a go
why havent you dated if you find him lovely

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
why havent you dated if you find him lovely
he's lovely as in he's very sweet when just chatting casually
but ive noticed he's got quite the temper and he feels quite arrogant and a lil full of himself when talking about anything else

also he lives several towns over, and i really do not have the time between studies, work and several other important obligations to travel that distance. maybe once but not repeatedly

but as i said it "seems" that way with how he is so i wouldnt know for sure, hence the whole being split thing

E: side note i know its mostly just me being stupidly indecisive, is why questions like that helps a lot actually

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
but ive noticed he's got quite the temper and he feels quite arrogant and a lil full of himself when talking about anything else

also he lives several towns over, and i really do not have the time between studies, work and several other important obligations to travel that distance. maybe once but not repeatedly

but as i said it "seems" that way with how he is so i wouldnt know for sure, hence the whole being split thing
red flags emotionally from him and incompatibility with your school and work life

i'd say give it to the guy straight that you aren't interested and move on

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
hello people

creepy dude fuck you mean

god knows what he's capable of if he's persisting for months

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

E: side note i know its mostly just me being stupidly indecisive, is why questions like that helps a lot actually
sounds to me like someone you dont want to be in a relationship with
wont take a no, persistent, bad tempered and arrogant lol

you got a whole danish flag bro, four corners of red

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hello people

if you give him a shot then youre going to end up posting about it in a reddit horror story

this doesnt sound like someone I would even want to casually chat with, maybe listing it out would help you come to a decision:
  • arrogant
  • anger issues
  • doesnt take no for an answer
  • otherwise lovely when hes not doing the above