Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Looking over some of these, I’ve just only come to the conclusion that I have never talked about my sexuality and my journey to realising it in depth to anyone ever. So what a better place to do it than to people online I don’t know ฅ^·ﻌ·^ฅ

There's really no definitive start. I guess I’ve always had some sort of admiration and attraction to men as well as women. I guess I first started realising myself that I may not be entirely straight when I was around 9-10 years old. As a massive nerd at the time I never really knew the concept of feelings or a relationship even though they were all around me, so I never really liked anyone at that time. I think I just admired boys more over girls in things like cartoons, or games or whatever it was. I’d always act a bit more on the feminine side since I was young, I suspect people around me always knew something was up with me haha.

High school was very pivotal in my discovery. The first two years I had this massive crush on this girl, for around like 2+ years. Got rejected. Moved on quite quickly to be fair, however other attempts with other girls too failed, so maybe that played a role in it. By this point too I was very into men, and knew to myself that I did like them and it wasn’t some sort of phase. Surprisingly I was easily accepting of that, and started coming out to my very close friends by the start of 2019. Other than that, I still didn’t like any boys at this point, but I did find some attractive.

Then COVID happened. Lockdown gave me the time to really reflect on myself, and over the countless months and multiple lockdowns, it’s very fair to say that I have found who I am and who I like. The discovery of femboys was probably the peak of it all hehe. Some people also helped me, just by talking to them or maybe even a thing here or there. My parent’s found out about my sexuality towards the back end of 2020 due to circumstances i’m was not comfortable talking about and still am. They’re accepting but I never came out.

But that’s really it haha. Putting it into words just makes it seem like your regular “boy go gay brrrr” story. I’m still exploring and finding out more about myself but I can say I am fully accepting of my sexuality and preferences, however i haven’t had the best luck in actually fulfilling these (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

It feels good to get this off my chest. If you have questions idm answering as long as i’m comfortable doing so. but ye, if you got here then thanks for reading x

this is not dismissive and actually genuine

good for you man.

rly.

live the life you were meant to live, fellow woman hater.

Reactions: List

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'm not being specific because I don't want to
I have been denying and brushing off things for ages, basically a few years
Some big signs and all, you know
Really started asking questions to myself a while ago, figured it out(I think)
Puzzling to go over, told myself I was faking it in my head for a while
Turns out that's probably not true.
Oh yeah there was a big spider and I nearly fell over from fright so that's something
ok bye have good day

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i love women. i never make physical contact in a harming or non consensual way because i am a gentleman

gay fact: at one point in japanese history, strictly gay men were often times called woman-haters.

just embrace it

woman hater

you're safe.

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
gay fact: at one point in japanese history, strictly gay men were often times called woman-haters.

just embrace it

woman hater

you're safe.
gay fact: it’s crazy to think that, compared back then, and even now, that it is inconceivable for someone with such homosexuality to actually give a fuck :)

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
do you really think i'm going to put the effort in to even read the first page of a giant ass thread
all you need to know is another community changed their discord logo to a pride version of their logo

then within a few hours it was reverted bc people whinged apparently

then there was screenshots of some dude talking about june is the month of jesus or smth

funny shit

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
all you need to know is another community changed their discord logo to a pride version of their logo

then within a few hours it was reverted bc people whinged apparently

then there was screenshots of some dude talking about june is the month of jesus or smth

funny shit

this raises another question

pride forum theme when
[doublepost=1654225052][/doublepost]@Blackquill first few pages is dead links i feel scammed

reported