Serious LGBT Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
WikQDpF.png

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
the sad thing about pride month is that the organizers of Boston pride sucked so much that they dissolved the whole thing instead of try and make changes so we’re not getting a pride parade

wtf??? why.

in my new country i think they throw rocks at pride parades lmfao

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wtf??? why.

There was some backlash about how the board of trustees of the whole organization was managing it, especially the money, constantly hiding information and refusing to be transparent in contrast to previous administrations.

There was also a lot of malcontent with the fact that the board was entirely white, exclusion of racial minorities and transgender people, and during the big racial justice protests the board basically erased anything to do with BLM causing the resignation of 80%+ of the volunteers that help organize everything.

But instead of actually implementing any lasting change, opening up the books for review, etc, they just shuttered everything depriving the entire LGBT community in the area of an event we've had annually for years.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
wtf??? why.

they must of been stuck in the fucking north pole for 55 thousand years and just got thawed out because i have no other explanation on why they would be acting like fucking cave men
[doublepost=1654289025][/doublepost]
Guys do you think this @DemonElite guy is gay? I can’t tell.
america is known for having the biggest larping community
you tell me

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Honestly using bottom buns for burgers isn't the worst idea, especially if they're toasted.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
you'd be lucky to get an intact bun from burger king
the australian equivalent of burger king is a place called hungry jacks and they're legit the fast food burger overlord here

their burgers are actually insanely well structured and are definitely the best, beside red rooster's burgers imo

although that could just be the experience i have with my local one @'77 East whats ur experience with hungry jacks bro

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the australian equivalent of burger king is a place called hungry jacks and they're legit the fast food burger overlord here

their burgers are actually insanely well structured and are definitely the best, beside red rooster's burgers imo

although that could just be the experience i have with my local one @'77 East whats ur experience with hungry jacks bro
I have a friend that worked at hungry jacks and based on what he told me his wasnt much different than a regular burger king/ it definitely varies by region. in my area burger king is bottom of the barrel burgers, the worst food you could buy. they regularly do deals here that are so dirt cheap that if it were any other place id immediately spend the money
IMG_20220604_151251956.jpg