Serious LGBT Thread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Dumb question, but since there‘s people donating for LGBT foundations and what not I just wondered what exactly you‘re donating for? Like for who or for what is that money being used for? I don’t get it

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Dumb question, but since there‘s people donating for LGBT foundations and what not I just wondered what exactly you‘re donating for? Like for who or for what is that money being used for? I don’t get it
Depends on the charity, there was one my boyfriend did a gig for that raised money for afghani homosexuals so they could pay to leave to countries that wouldn't likely kill them for being gay, I forget the name of the charity, but it showed the donors exactly how much is going where.

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it most likely depends on the organization, its such a broad topic that the only way to find out where the money goes to is to check with individual charities

ex: funding people and drives to advocate for equality/rights in various communities, helping people that may have been kicked out of their home, crisis hotlines, aiding people in opressive countries, surgery/medication for trans people, funding research/studies, etc

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
not paid enough to afford

yes
I want to know what they are for the sake of morbid curiosity; how the hell are they 1000+ what makes thigh highs worth 1000 quid? Like what is it made out of?