Serious LGBT Thread

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I don't think I've ever said this before but I've came out as bi since last year's pride month and I've been massively happy about myself as a person-

Happy pride month, gaymers!

Welcome to the bi club we have uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk we just chillin

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Finally went to my first pride up in glasgow, fuckin expensive travel tho.

met a lot of dogs, vibed, heckled at some homophobic old farts away, all the gay bars were packed tho ;c

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

met a lot of dogs, vibed, heckled at some homophobic old farts away, all the gay bars were packed tho ;c

the amount of dogs i saw at pride was amazing <3

was petting all the buppies

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

surprised you didn't have terfs asking what bathroom you use

Inaudibleâ„¢

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
The gmod trans pipeline is real and I am nearing the end.
Thank you all for giving a somewhat safe community for me and many others.

I came out as trans to my friends a few months ago now, and a few of my siblings too.
I've never felt more accepted in my life than I do now, and I kinda have to thank neb and the other LGBTQ+ people in this community who came out for giving me some courage. Seeing people I was in a community with come out and share their stories really helped me break down the walls of shame I had built around myself and maintained over the years to "protect" me.

Thank you, even if I wasn't really an active or prominent face I definitely hold amazing memories with a lot of you.
I can't believe when I joined neb I was watching steven crowder videos, trying to convince myself I wasn't different, and now I'm here...
It really is just a fucked up rollercoaster.

I'm in the process of starting HRT before October, Fingers crossed*
There's still hurdles to overcome, par for the course here in Scotland unfortunately.
But things are looking good for me :)

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The gmod trans pipeline is real and I am nearing the end.
Thank you all for giving a somewhat safe community for me and many others.

I came out as trans to my friends a few months ago now, and a few of my siblings too.
I've never felt more accepted in my life than I do now, and I kinda have to thank neb and the other LGBTQ+ people in this community who came out for giving me some courage. Seeing people I was in a community with come out and share their stories really helped me break down the walls of shame I had built around myself and maintained over the years to "protect" me.

Thank you, even if I wasn't really an active or prominent face I definitely hold amazing memories with a lot of you.
I can't believe when I joined neb I was watching steven crowder videos, trying to convince myself I wasn't different, and now I'm here...
It really is just a fucked up rollercoaster.

There's still hurdles to overcome, par for the course here in Scotland unfortunately.
But things are looking good for me :)

get it homie

get it

become yo best self

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
OMG YES!!!!!

i am so happy for you you just genuinely made my morning, very excited for you to start your journey it's super life changing and being nearly at the 2 month mark on HRT myself I can say its genuinely saved my life, its indescribable how good gender affirming care is for those who need it

i did not expect anything within the first few months but i was super surprised to see how fast everything came anecdotally speaking, but yeah if you ever have any questions or need to talk to anyone about stuff feel free to message me!

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
God damn what is with our fellow gays and cocaine

The amount of gay peers that repeatedly offer me cocaine when I say no every time is disconcerting

Like???? If im going to get high I'm not gonna do something that makes me want to do math and yard work??? Don’t people do drugs to RELAX???

And it’s only 9 am??????

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sounds like a quitter to me, you can always own more
Lawn care is EXHAUSTING okay

And so many of these local landscapers are SCAMMERS

There was some local landscaping company here that was charging people dumping fees then illegally dumping it behind a school or something and was doing it for years and finally got busted on camera 😡😡

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
buy a zero turn
empty out your gutters and install better mesh
drain/cover your pool (if you have one)
trim any trees that go over your fenceline

done

My best investment was a riding lawnmower so I can get drunk while I mow

Maybe I should get goats. The neighboring city rents out farm goats to trim the grass in some areas I’m not even kidding

Wait what if we gave the goats cocaine???