Serious LGBT Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
as long as you get a constrictor snake then you can handle them pretty frequently and let them roam (with oversight and in a safe enviroment). They're pretty chill, and are typically pretty hard to provoke so you can have it out if you're just on the couch or whatever

Had a Boa constrictor that we would take out of the tank every now and then for feedings so it could actually hunt. Had to sell it because it got too long though.
Danish Crocodile Hunter

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Danish Crocodile Hunter
Having snakes is cool, but it starts to get spooky when they're 3 meters long and hungry. Obviously it was aware that I was the master, but sometimes when handling it you could feel it sizing you up if it hadn't been fed. It never acted on it though, always prefered rats/mice

A good starter snake is a rainbow boa, if anyone lurking is considering though

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Having snakes is cool, but it starts to get spooky when they're 3 meters long and hungry. Obviously it was aware that I was the master, but sometimes when handling it you could feel it sizing you up if it hadn't been fed. It never acted on it though, always prefered rats/mice

A good starter snake is a rainbow boa, if anyone lurking is considering though
Honestly it probably looked at you as "That big tree I climb on and get fed from who I know won't hurt me so we're chill".

I've always really wanted a snake but my IRL situation just doesn't accommodate for it. My last two pets were Fantail Goldfish after my cat had to be put down (I miss her and the fish were gorgeous! Frank and Beans) and that was a good five or so years back now.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly it probably looked at you as "That big tree I climb on and get fed from who I know won't hurt me so we're chill".

I've always really wanted a snake but my IRL situation just doesn't accommodate for it. My last two pets were Fantail Goldfish after my cat had to be put down (I miss her and the fish were gorgeous! Frank and Beans) and that was a good five or so years back now.
No trust me, if a large constrictor starts to size you up, you'll know. You can literally feel it's muscles start to put pressure on parts of your body to see where it can seize your means of movement best.

Snakes are only a big investment because of the vivarium you need to get for them along with temperature relevant equipment and decoration for it to rest under/hunt in. They require some attention though, as they don't make you aware of whether or not they're hungry or sick.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No trust me, if a large constrictor starts to size you up, you'll know. You can literally feel it's muscles start to put pressure on parts of your body to see where it can seize your means of movement best.

Snakes are only a big investment because of the vivarium you need to get for them along with temperature relevant equipment and decoration for it to rest under/hunt in. They require some attention though, as they don't make you aware of whether or not they're hungry or sick.
What about a pet crow with a hat.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What about a pet crow with a hat.
d1aa080649.jpg

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Aren't some reptile species affectionate? I mean, there are some classic videos on YouTube where big lizards are getting petted or huddling up with their owner. And I think there was some guy who saved a croc/gator and befriended it, though I can't recall any names.
Is it exclusive to the bigger lizards, or nah?

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Aren't some reptile species affectionate? I mean, there are some classic videos on YouTube where big lizards are getting petted or huddling up with their owner. And I think there was some guy who saved a croc/gator and befriended it, though I can't recall any names.
Is it exclusive to the bigger lizards, or nah?

the one that displays it the most that comes to mind is the Tegu, but they're also super hard to take care of. All reptiles can grow a bond and show affection, it's usually just a lot more understated than we're used too, and tends to only apply to one person

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Sat next to a cutie on the way home, screaming internally figuring out if this random nerd is straight or not.

welp soon as I start being open about myself I start noticing shit like this more often.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Sat next to a cutie on the way home, screaming internally figuring out if this random nerd is straight or not.

welp soon as I start being open about myself I start noticing shit like this more often.

can't ask out straights in case of offending / being weird

can't use grindr cause people there are meatheads

world is fuck, 505,241,062 potential mates lost

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
do you have local lgbt events? great place to meet gays

not my scene cause I'm pretty introverted at those kinds of social events.

i talk well enough with people, just uncomfortable with those so rip

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not my scene cause I'm pretty introverted at those kinds of social events.

i talk well enough with people, just uncomfortable with those so rip

liquor. liquor will fix this.

might also make you a bit slutty but that's a risk worth taking.