Serious LGBT Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
At the end of the month, you have to file your gay report to the international gay agency so you can get paid.

gay tax deduction

Last edited:

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Homosexuality exists in any human institution like many other things. Do remember however that a lot of the culture we do learn from those times is something more related to an aristocratic class that had money and the knowledge to write down its practises.
Sounds more like rich people were well known back then and those well known rich people would end up being known as gay due to everyone knowing about them.

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Need to Demolish morrisons and brittish supermarkets in general

They ID'd me for a R15 film

and I'm 6'3 with a neckbeard,and 21.

my sister was tempted to go Karen at their manager too.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Need to Demolish morrisons and brittish supermarkets in general

They ID'd me for a R15 film

and I'm 6'3 with a neckbeard,and 21.

my sister was tempted to go Karen at their manager too.

what the LGBT issue here

seems you're just the youngest looking bearded man alive you 14 year old lmfao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I got ID'd a few years ago despite being well over 18 because when I shave I look about 12.

It sucks.

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
Honestly I got ID'd a few years ago despite being well over 18 because when I shave I look about 12.

It sucks.
JuST DoN'T ShAVe LoL

I mean, that's just how beards work a lot of the time, though. I have to be clean shaven for ROTC but I look about 10 years older when I grow it out.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i keep my beard just to look older, and i know it looks bad

i suffer from babyface when i shave

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
I get ID'd anywhere thats Alcohol related.

I gotta walk in with my passport or send a bigger adult to buy em for me like a 14 year old junkie wanting fags from the cornershop.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I get ID'd anywhere thats Alcohol related.

I gotta walk in with my passport or send a bigger adult to buy em for me like a 14 year old junkie wanting fags from the cornershop.

wtf u look like

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
wtf u look like

45325360_2120858854626067_5829990480196141056_n.jpg

im very legal i swear

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
I refuse to believe I look younger than 20.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Sounds more like rich people were well known back then and those well known rich people would end up being known as gay due to everyone knowing about them.

Not really, you had times in the roman empire were accusing someone of being part of orgies was used as a political tool because as opposed to the greeks the people of Latium had a more """conservative""" view of daily life including relations with other men and women.

so only rich people are gay?
Look I don't want to ruin this thread but I guess most people know my beliefs regarding LGBT. Richer people in my view had a very different lifestyle from something like the proletari or the slaves, things like owners raping other male slaves are known (we do not know if that is done for humiliation or actual sexual interest) but the mentalities are very different. Homosexuality as we know it is more of a contemporary concept and people still make the mistake of trying to interpret the history of a civilization in 200 b.C with the mentality we have nowadays.

There is also a lot of sensationalism surrounding homosexuality, any identity wishes to explore it's origins and many do enjoy knowing the past of something they see as important in their lives but please don't fall for sensationalism.