Serious LGBT Thread

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
JESUS_IS_KING_DOVE_CREWNECK_II_SHOT_1_b54558e8-2005-496b-a49c-982ce34fe5ce_1100x.png

cop or not fellas

5 hours left for sale, gotta make it 2nite
all i saw from the recent drop was those awful graphic tees, but that actually isn't that bad

still wish that i could of bought kids see ghosts merch, shit was heat

how would you rate the new album?

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
all i saw from the recent drop was those awful graphic tees, but that actually isn't that bad

still wish that i could of bought kids see ghosts merch, shit was heat

how would you rate the new album?
Didn't see the KSG merch so I can't say much on that. This is the only "band shirt" I've seen that literally said "buy me" the second I saw it.

Like the album very much but mostly because it's so different, and of course Jesus and God themed. I understand why it's not for everyone but it's extremely refreshing to get a rap album that isn't about big tiddy hoes and 100k on (artist here)'s wrist.

Oh well /shrug

efdb0e4642.png

edit:

yeah the top tees are fucking trash but then you get shit like this man ye really upped his game
ARCHANGEL_T-SHIRT_I_SHOT_1_1100x.png

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Didn't see the KSG merch so I can't say much on that. This is the only "band shirt" I've seen that literally said "buy me" the second I saw it.

Like the album very much but mostly because it's so different, and of course Jesus and God themed. I understand why it's not for everyone but it's extremely refreshing to get a rap album that isn't about big tiddy hoes and 100k on (artist here)'s wrist.

Oh well /shrug

efdb0e4642.png

edit:

yeah the top tees are fucking trash but then you get shit like this man ye really upped his game
ARCHANGEL_T-SHIRT_I_SHOT_1_1100x.png
4s20gCo.png

puBFfJU.jpg

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
resellers are a cancer but a cancer caused by the companies themselves, if they wanted to get rid of them they'd just up the stock but instead they need to keep their 'brand worth'

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Resellers are a blessing and a curse.

Shame they usually charge obscene prices.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Resellers are a blessing and a curse.

Shame they usually charge obscene prices.
I can't even talk shit because I myself am a reseller but yeah they're a necessary evil for those who aren't quick enough to hit the sales