Serious LGBT Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this one?
UQGx2fr.jpg
this one
JESUS_IS_KING_DOVE_CREWNECK_II_SHOT_1_b54558e8-2005-496b-a49c-982ce34fe5ce_1100x.png

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I think these clothes were designed with Word Art

tera

Atom
Nebulae
iirc there are:

a lesbian couple (Charlie and Vaggie)
a gay prostitute (Angel)
and an asexual (Alastor)

most of them are heavily implied to have gone to hell for different reasons than their sexuality but big whoop cant have gays in hell now can we
i dont care what the heck the flak says, that video is truly one of the greatest things ive watched recently and i want the next episode now already. they're all great characters, especially angel, the cat with wings and alastor. not to mention the art animation is really nice.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont care what the heck the flak says, that video is truly one of the greatest things ive watched recently and i want the next episode now already. they're all great characters, especially angel, the cat with wings and alastor. not to mention the art animation is really nice.

i think the writing was weak but thats probably because it was a pilot episode so it had to spend most of its time establishing the main characters
show should probably pick up at the second episode

tera

Atom
Nebulae
i think the writing was weak but thats probably because it was a pilot episode so it had to spend most of its time establishing the main characters
show should probably pick up at the second episode
Thats fair enough. I definitely still enjoyed it and hopefully thats the case for the second episode, I was told though therre would be more major characters established in the next episode.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thats fair enough. I definitely still enjoyed it and hopefully thats the case for the second episode, I was told though therre would be more major characters established in the next episode.

can i just have a 20 minute alastor asmr video

Reactions: List