Serious LGBT Thread

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i got muted for 3 days for making joke about the most oppressed race in the world, white ppl :sob:

yet ppl who said the same about muslims dont get even get a warning. we truly do, as they say, live in a society

i'm more oppressed then lgbt and white people combined together

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
daily reminder that both sex and gender are fluid. there's more than two sexes and there's more than two genders. if u deny this u deny science.

ty for coming to my ted talk

Hushhx

Swallowed by a wave
Nebulae
daily reminder that both sex and gender are fluid. there's more than two sexes and there's more than two genders. if u deny this u deny science.

ty for coming to my ted talk

leave that talk for current affairs

ROKnV2O.png

Hushhx

Swallowed by a wave
Nebulae
It's obviously a post looking to start/bait debate, so it belongs in current affairs, the debate subforum. Not in this thread lmao.
Oh right I didn't understand the context.

To be honest, I don't understand the entire thing, and I don't care to, it's not on my priorities, but if you get angry at something like that you need to grow up. Goes for both sides.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh right I didn't understand the context.

To be honest, I don't understand the entire thing, and I don't care to, it's not on my priorities, but if you get angry at something like that you need to grow up. Goes for both sides.
Nobody is angry at all, it's just that points like that are better made in the current affairs subforum to avoid debate on this thread which is meant to be generally wholesome.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
leave that talk for current affairs

how is that current affairs? its not political at all. i dont understand, you'll have to explain it to me!

It's obviously a post looking to start/bait debate

no, it's wholesome because its inclusive and tells people they are valid :)

better made in the current affairs subforum to avoid debate

If one were to debate that post, they would be foolish, as it is scientifically proven!

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
But there are only two genders
There are two sexes (ignoring intersex) as defined by chromosomes

gender is a continuum, male and female are at opposite ends of this continuum and everyone fits somewhere between. Almost no one is entirely masculine or entirely feminine because this is defined by what society perceives as masculine and feminine ergo it is liable to change over time. This means gender is a social construct.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There are two sexes (ignoring intersex) as defined by chromosomes

gender is a continuum, male and female are at opposite ends of this continuum and everyone fits somewhere between. Almost no one is entirely masculine or entirely feminine because this is defined by what society perceives as masculine and feminine ergo it is liable to change over time. This means gender is a social construct.
I personally still draw the line when people try to make weird genders like saying they're a dragon or a tree tbh.