Serious LGBT Thread

Nebulae
literally nobody says they're a "tree".
Read this:

this is informative but remember on a roleplay board where about 90% of the population haven’t ever had sex you’re not gonna be able to preach anything about trans rights.

that being said this post was pretty informative and i personally read it all the way through out of respect.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this is informative but remember on a roleplay board where about 90% of the population haven’t ever had sex you’re not gonna be able to preach anything about trans rights.

that being said this post was pretty informative and i personally read it all the way through out of respect.

Ive noticed a lot of people who roleplay are trans or gay people who may be afraid to come forward irl living out their lives through a dsytopian world

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ive noticed a lot of people who roleplay are trans or gay people who may be afraid to come forward irl living out their lives through a dsytopian world
are you implying hoovie is trans dude??????

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Trying to group the "I identify as a household item/past historical figure/fantasy animal" crowd with trans is like trynna group LGBT with pedophiles.
LGBT doesn't like it and doesn't associate with pedophilia, but mass media has tried to make it look like that child fiddlers will be welcomed with open arms and the acronym gets changed to LGBTP or whatever. But it's not.

I went a bit off-tangent there, but point is that the queer community - and trans in specific - doesn't work in conjuction with those that are identifying as non-human things. Either someone's trolling (consider this is the Internet) if they're doing that, or they're suffering from clinical lycanthropy.

Oh, I should probs tag @Rabid for this.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
lgbt + pedos was a 4chan meme thing and i don't think the mass media gave it much thought except boomers on facebook who made memes about it

in which case im not fucking a boomer so idfc

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
lgbt + pedos was a 4chan meme thing and i don't think the mass media gave it much thought except boomers on facebook who made memes about it

in which case im not fucking a boomer so idfc

don't you have a fb account

you fucking boomer

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Trying to group the "I identify as a household item/past historical figure/fantasy animal" crowd with trans is like trynna group LGBT with pedophiles.
LGBT doesn't like it and doesn't associate with pedophilia, but mass media has tried to make it look like that child fiddlers will be welcomed with open arms and the acronym gets changed to LGBTP or whatever. But it's not.

I went a bit off-tangent there, but point is that the queer community - and trans in specific - doesn't work in conjuction with those that are identifying as non-human things. Either someone's trolling (consider this is the Internet) if they're doing that, or they're suffering from clinical lycanthropy.

Oh, I should probs tag @Rabid for this.

I had this theory that people who said that "pedos should be accepted into LGBT" were nonces expecting their degeneracy to be socially accepted and thus they repeated it over and over hoping it would work out somehow

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I had this theory that people who said that "pedos should be accepted into LGBT" were nonces expecting their degeneracy to be socially accepted and thus they repeated it over and over hoping it would work out somehow
it pretty much stems from that

a lot of pedos trying to justify themselves by going ”this is just like how lgbt people were treated in year 19xx” n shit

D

Deleted member 22

What the fuck is it with the amount of murders I’ve heard happen on grindr
In my personal opinion the app is breeding grounds for flagrant narcissism and sexual oddities left unchecked yet I still remain because tinder sucks and I need to find a bf