Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 22

i think he can't go to one yet actually idk how old snowl is but u have to be 21 to go to a bar here in the states =)

creepy old geezers need love too but goddamn im not giving them shit
I poorly phrased it but like theres 45 year old men posing as being waaaaay younger than the actually are and it's just really weird

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey Buttercup, little sweetheart. You wanna be daddy's little slut?
Let's say you've been a bad girl. Let's say, hypothetically, you've been a naughty girl even. Ok, and if you were a naughty girl, you would be my dirty little slut right? Then hypothetically speaking, you would be my little cumslut. Now, let's say you're also daddy's girl.

Now that we have established that you are both a bad girl and daddy's girl, I believe you'd agree with me when I say that you deserve a spanking. Am I not correct? A bad girl deserves a spanking, and as I am daddy, you are my girl, so I am the one who must provide punishment.

D

Deleted member 22

Random messages from beefy old dudes with statements like "will pay 1000 a month allowance to be my sugar baby"

Love to see it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Random messages from beefy old dudes with statements like "will pay 1000 a month allowance to be my sugar baby"

Love to see it

I'm laughing my ass off in this thread atm like literally in tears in class and trying to hide my face so the teacher won't ask me what is so funny about our current assignment

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
5k gay allowance lol

it's basically having to revolve your life around some creepy old fuck to show to his friends if you're unlucky, lucky if he's closeted and he'll call you to fuck whenever he's in town

you're luckier if he's from out of town but most old dudes are stingy from that 'SUGAR BABY' allowance so they'll be demanding as fuck