Woh
Nebulae
stop oppressing
1c_94sNbhmD-z9ViaW0VWF5gngSrRjCFFbJpgdY1m7g.jpg

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Postal is retarded but since when are non-hetero excluded by hetero? Obviously there are some people and even groups that are racist/homophobic/transphobic/yadayadayada but I've never actually witnessed homophobic (or otherwise any intolerance towards different people) behavior anywhere (except on the internet of course). Wrong use for that comic imo my dude.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Postal is retarded but since when are non-hetero excluded by hetero? Obviously there are some people and even groups that are racist/homophobic/transphobic/yadayadayada but I've never actually witnessed homophobic (or otherwise any intolerance towards different people) behavior anywhere (except on the internet of course). Wrong use for that comic imo my dude.
if you think homophobia isn't common you're blind, its significantly more prevalent than most people realise cause a lot of it is just casual "oh thats faggy/gay" etc

homosexual people are excluded all the time by heterosexual people, if i go back 50 years i would've received a lobotomy to try and "fix" it. attitudes have shifted but theyre still not great, even in the uk

https://www.stonewall.org.uk/lgbt-britain-hate-crime-and-discrimination

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
if you think homophobia isn't common you're blind, its significantly more prevalent than most people realise cause a lot of it is just casual "oh thats faggy/gay" etc

homosexual people are excluded all the time by heterosexual people, if i go back 50 years i would've received a lobotomy to try and "fix" it. attitudes have shifted but theyre still not great, even in the uk

huh
i wasn't discriminating or being homophobic

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I think there are extremists on both sides (Ala La goblina) but either way we're both on the same patch of soil may as well get along
[doublepost=1578933803][/doublepost]
@Whilt is pretty gay ngl

no?

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
cause a lot of it is just casual "oh thats faggy/gay" etc
Do you think every guy who says "stop being gay" "oh that's gay" is actually homophobic? sure it's silly and technically discriminatory, but you do realize they are probably not actually homophobic right? stop being gay, dude. i'm not saying that there shouldn't be anything done about intolerance towards others, but you're depicting it way more bleak than it actually is.
if i go back 50 years i would've received a lobotomy to try and "fix" it. attitudes have shifted but theyre still not great, even in the uk
Good thing we're not 50 years back are we?

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Do you think every guy who says "stop being gay" "oh that's gay" is actually homophobic? sure it's silly and technically discriminatory, but you do realize they are probably not actually homophobic right? stop being gay, dude. i'm not saying that there shouldn't be anything done about intolerance towards others, but you're depicting it way more bleak than it actually is.

Good thing we're not 50 years back are we?
But it is still homophobia, regardless of how you feel about it. Calling something gay when you mean bad means a negative correlation with the word gay

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
But it is still homophobia, regardless of how you feel about it. Calling something gay when you mean bad means a negative correlation with the word gay
saying "HETEROS GET OUT" is discriminatory against heterosexuals.
so if i call you a snowflake that could be considered racist?
how the fuckity fuck does that even make sense? shit bait

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
guess im a homophobe now

or one can just stop giving a fuck about it
i did ages ago and am all the better for it
but it is by definition homophobia, i didn't insert my personal opinion about it, it is homophobia

so if i call you a snowflake that could be considered racist?
you had better get better bait than that or you'll kill all the fishes

saying "HETEROS GET OUT" is discriminatory against heterosexuals.
i do not think it is realistic to compare them though, homophobia is much more widespread and damaging to a community than saying "fuck hets"

i mean plenty of guys say fuck fags, what goes around comes around

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
but it is by definition homophobia, i didn't insert my personal opinion about it, it is homophobia

i do not think it is realistic to compare them though, homophobia is much more widespread and damaging to a community than saying "fuck hets"

So because the majority is hetero it's okay to discriminate them because it "impacts less"? What the fuck?

Discrimination is discrimination, dude. I'm all up for making fun of races and sexualities (for funny moments) but if so, then every race and sexuality should be made fun of. Those who, of course, make fun of those with the intent to discriminate should get jabbed in the jaw.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

stop discriminating numbnut

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
stop discriminating numbnut
the fish are dead, postal. your shit bait killed them.

So because the majority is hetero it's okay to discriminate them because it "impacts less"? What the fuck?

Discrimination is discrimination, dude. I'm all up for making fun of races and sexualities (for funny moments) but if so, then every race and sexuality should be made fun of. Those who, of course, make fun of those with the intent to discriminate should get jabbed in the jaw.
well realistically yeah? no heterosexual person has been lobotomised and castrated because of who they love, no heterosexual person has to face a genuine fear of being kicked out their home because of who they love. its ludicrous to suggest that heterosexual discrimination is even slightly on par with lgbt discrimination