Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
You just tend to come across as aggressive at any view that might not seem fully LGBT accepting

Do I hate homosexuals? Nah they're cool people
Do I hate individual homosexuals for other reasons? Yes some of them are kind of cunts

It just feels that you can have an opinion about actual LGBT in this thread if it's not 100% supportive of LGBT
[doublepost=1578999506][/doublepost]

You ain't coming out til you got 4 bags of cupcakes, son

If u say so dude that’s not true at all tho

I don’t understand your analogy. Like obviously you can hate individual gay ppl for reasons unrelated to their sexuality?? Are you implying I’d say thats wrong?

why would I support views that aren’t 100 percent for LGBT people? What views ar those? Do you mean the two gender thing raiden pushed? If so yeah that was transphobic and unscientific and I’m not gonna argue it either

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Im scared of judgement and Im unsure if I like guys, although I definitely like women and transgender people.

the distinction makes me cringe but ye go for it
[doublepost=1579014119][/doublepost]
you yourself are not the judge of how you come across to other people

I myself am the judge of my beliefs and if someone assumes my beliefs I’ll tell them how I actually feel on an issue. How I come off is usually irrelevant to how I actually view things.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
hey @la goblina stop oppressing me with these ratings

just because blackquilt took away my ratings doesn't mean i'm not gonna go without a fight
preferably with memes and links

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Think most peoples issue with the 'lgbt community' is the extreme gay culture

you look like a twat wearing a gimp suit on a float

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae

live and let live, its not hurting you and you're under no obligation to get in a gimp suit and go on a float

you could argue the same about a lot of festivals and parades

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

but obnoxious people are allowed to exist and spread their faith and beliefs, it's looked down upon but that doesn't mean 'fuck i hate lgbt people they're so obnoxious'.

i don't categorize or think worse of christians for like, mormons who knock on my door every other weekend or worse extremists who protest funereals and shit. i think people at pride events have more meaning after being bottled and hidden from their families so long that it's now 'normal' to be out, and people are finally having themselves recognized as people so shit, there'll be more prideful displays than some

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae

that's like saying i dont like the "straight community" because a straight person was a dick to me once
[doublepost=1579055096][/doublepost]
Like going from guy to girl

I love someone like that
my Chaser Detector 2000(tm) isn't sure what to make of this so im not going to say anything for now