Serious LGBT Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Strange how so many role-players are gay, wonder if theres a connection there
Seriously though I think the overrepresentation stems from people using roleplay as a safe medium to explore their sexuality or gender preference, it's an anonymous space where you can be anyone you want and I imagine if you don't have a lot of confidence in it or you feel you can't talk openly about it in your private life then this might be one of the places where you start off.

D

Deleted member 3818

Seriously though I think the overrepresentation stems from people using roleplay as a safe medium to explore their sexuality or gender preference, it's an anonymous space where you can be anyone you want and I imagine if you don't have a lot of confidence in it or you feel you can't talk openly about it in your private life then this might be one of the places where you start off.
unrelated to the whole gay thing but yeah I feel this, it's nice to have a place like this where you can sort of explore what sort of person you'd like to be if you didn't have the social consequences hanging over you that you do in real life.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
im_trans.png

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
20200422_030453.png

Was chatting with some cute dude in grindr who was not far from town, all vibing good and all and we were gonna go with the idea of dating after pandemic.

next thing I know he dissapears from the chat.
pic related.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
20200422_030453.png

Was chatting with some cute dude in grindr who was not far from town, all vibing good and all and we were gonna go with the idea of dating after pandemic.

pic related.

Men are jerks especially when they ghost you :/

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
20200422_030453.png

pic related.
Had that happen to me a few times bro.
Cute bottom twink long hair fem asks for anal destruction, Conversation smooth, everything perfect, gonna meet that evening then poof disappears from chat, I have a cute fem I'm dating now but fuck does that feel bad.

Exogen

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The problem here is, Post Ejaculatory Regret Syndrome

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
aight i may have been incorrect on the human meat shit but claiming that america's food is LESS processed is honestly the funniest shit
i tried eating imported american food once and my body literally rejected it, it made me nauseous
i could taste the fucking chemicals
here's the thing, right

if i was to go to like, idk tesco and get the cheapest frozen shitty microwave food imaginable, you'd call me a fuckin idiot for claiming that's real authentic british cuisine

meanwhile people out here acting like americans treat mcdonalds like fine dining

bubblegum

Nebulae
yeah americans live a really fast and busy lifestyle so we rely on fast food sometimes but no one considers it good eating

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
here's the thing, right

if i was to go to like, idk tesco and get the cheapest frozen shitty microwave food imaginable, you'd call me a fuckin idiot for claiming that's real authentic british cuisine

meanwhile people out here acting like americans treat mcdonalds like fine dining
Tesco?
Please..

It's ASDA.. Or Lidl... Or Aldi.

Tesco is better than all three of them, combined, give Tesco some credit dude. XD

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
idk man half my city seems to eat at maccas bi-daily considering how many customers we get daily, even in these times
dont think the fast food lifestyle is just an american thing

then again our maccas menu is also ten times more healthy than the american equivalent

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ya know what, call me dumb, but I never realised that there were a decent amount of LGBT peeps in neb. Always thought that it was a pretty low percentage and I just happened to bump into them due to myself being afflicted with the big gay. Don't have much else to add so I shall bid myself goodbye with a simple meme of my reaction to this thread.
dTrdJdG.jpg

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
Ya know what, call me dumb, but I never realised that there were a decent amount of LGBT peeps in neb. Always thought that it was a pretty low percentage and I just happened to bump into them due to myself being afflicted with the big gay. Don't have much else to add so I shall bid myself goodbye with a simple meme of my reaction to this thread.
dTrdJdG.jpg
Who did you think chooses a female character then? lol

bubblegum

Nebulae
youre getting executed with this

ngl it do be shooting rainbow bullets doe

off topic kinda but i hate guns that look like toys. they're not toys. like its all fun and games until your child sees it and wants to play with it.