Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I abhor people who have premarital sexual thoughts. Absolute fucking cringe. I'm literally going to vomit if someone tells me they want to have sexual intercourse with another human before marriage in the holy house of Allah.

hamood habibi

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Bruh we started the day off with sparkling water being delicious and now we’re on this serious shit. I like this thread for how much is spirals, serious issues need to be discussed and it just happens here.

My legal team has advised me to withhold my personal opinion of sparkling water and whether it is or is not delicious in every way. I will not revisit this topic

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

in my opinion i dont think the salami lid fits ( the salami lid ) don't fix cuz.. (the salami lid) the slami lid won't fit.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
would neb
3f11478e4dfdf2dc480e9aa863f0cbc6.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

in my opinion i dont think the salami lid fits ( the salami lid ) don't fix cuz.. (the salami lid) the slami lid won't fit.
on that note scrolling up this thread's based as fuck i think im gonna use it more

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Thread is pretty bipolar on its topics, one thing you talk about water then its another in the next page.