Serious LGBT Thread

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
For a long time I've always tried maintaining that I was "normal" or standard as cis and later trans but now I'm just accepting that I'm just me and I shouldn't be ashamed of that. Be it something with me biologically, mentally, the effects of autism or some other "brain damage", I'm happy being a cringe-schizo-deranged-xenogender-whatever insult genderfluid trans woman.

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
For a long time I've always tried maintaining that I was "normal" or standard as cis and later trans but now I'm just accepting that I'm just me and I shouldn't be ashamed of that. Be it something with me biologically, mentally, the effects of autism or some other "brain damage", I'm happy being a cringe-schizo-deranged-xenogender-whatever insult genderfluid trans woman.
behold;

the pattern

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the pipeline prevails

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
a little less than caring about your journey considering your past of posting deranged nazi shit all over the forum for years

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

cool story.

you're still a piece of shit and always will be tho.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I mean you got the cringe part right at least in terms of identifying things about yourself

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
WWvNJDSt.png

can we return to wholesome posts please

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
i think we can get by without the trump worshipping neo-nazis that have the occasional schizophrenic fit.
I've done nothing but improve myself for an entire year and reject the shit I've been groomed into since I was pre-teen, I don't need to take shit like this from you. I wanted to share what I enjoy doing and the things I've gotten better at but if you want me to kill myself for being a former fascist cunt, just say so.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
"trans person violently buries the idea of accepting their identity by diving deep into doing massive cringe loser shit on the internet that they first saw when they were young" is very common (i did it too lmao)

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've done nothing but improve myself for an entire year and reject the shit I've been groomed into since I was pre-teen, I don't need to take shit like this from you. I wanted to share what I enjoy doing and the things I've gotten better at but if you want me to kill myself for being a former fascist cunt, just say so.

as far as i'm concerned, you're irredeemable.

i doubt you've changed and given me no reason to believe you've changed but you've given me every reason to believe you're worse than the garbage rotting in my neighbor's bin.