Serious LGBT Thread

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
woke up, mxster freethem... woke up and smell the pronouns...
Lmao I googled "Love the smell of pronouns in the morning" because of this and I have found something I never wished to see in my entire life.
43519d2e5b31d298113c231e77e83876.png

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
just hit 7 months on hrt and holy cow i havent been on here in forever!

life is going pretty good, i'm a blue collar girlie now working as a preservation tech at a shipyard and i just went to see rocky horror picture show followed by a burlesque performance with my queer friends, it was really cool!!!

miss you all, stay safe and warm in these frigid winter months okok <3

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

life is going pretty good, i'm a blue collar girlie now working as a preservation tech at a shipyard and i just went to see rocky horror picture show followed by a burlesque performance with my queer friends, it was really cool!!!

are you ready for the Second Strand type game? Death Stranding 2? Perhaps it will inspire you to make a Strand 2 type character... Woodswoman... The Second Strand Type character

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

HRT is a crazy thing I swear, friend of mine was being given the wrong HRT by a phobic doctor, switched to another (both within the Spanish Healthcare System, so it's not even two different companies or anything) and she told him her previous doc was giving her the wrong stuff intentionally, started giving her proper doses and stuff and suddenly she feels great and is improving a lot both psychologically and with her physical goals in a very short period of time

It's very horrific that some cunt thought it was a good idea to give a bad prescription to a patient, makes you wonder just how much you can trust professionals at times, gladly it's an isolated case, she's fine now and stuff is going well, but every time I think about the situation my blood boils, she was having very dangerous thoughts while on the wrong prescription for instance

I'm happy you're feeling great and got a job, it's nice to have good news around here every once in a while

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
HRT is a crazy thing I swear, friend of mine was being given the wrong HRT by a phobic doctor, switched to another (both within the Spanish Healthcare System, so it's not even two different companies or anything) and she told him her previous doc was giving her the wrong stuff intentionally, started giving her proper doses and stuff and suddenly she feels great and is improving a lot both psychologically and with her physical goals in a very short period of time
wow that's wild! at least she's on the right stuff now, hormones can be so strange at times and i know with me i metabolized them too well at first so i had to actually reduce my dose a bit since i was hitting pregnancy levels of estrogen constantly which is NOT good for long term development and stuff xD (lets you lactate though so kinda cool i guess?)

im waiting to hear back results to see if i may be intersex though so that's pretty neat! ive always kinda looked androgynous and i wondered why so we'll see what happens <:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
wow that's wild! at least she's on the right stuff now, hormones can be so strange at times and i know with me i metabolized them too well at first so i had to actually reduce my dose a bit since i was hitting pregnancy levels of estrogen constantly which is NOT good for long term development and stuff xD (lets you lactate though so kinda cool i guess?)

im waiting to hear back results to see if i may be intersex though so that's pretty neat! ive always kinda looked androgynous and i wondered why so we'll see what happens <:

Being intersex would actually be rare as fuck, I think occurrences were below the 1% mark? Insane

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@MaelRadecs you genuinely seem so much happier and comfortable now, and its really nice to see.

Even compared to a year or two ago when you seemed so on edge and agitated after you left the staff team, its like you're an entirely different person now (in a good way!).

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@MaelRadecs you genuinely seem so much happier and comfortable now, and its really nice to see.

Even compared to a year or two ago when you seemed so on edge and agitated after you left the staff team, its like you're an entirely different person now (in a good way!).
yeah well i think they changed in a bad way (their pfp isn't cool right now)