Suggestion Limit the amount of time an assault can last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
We pushed up and held for auths because we believed the person that shotcopped retreated into the OOC zone
was confused for a while from pyro's post wondering how you were able to escalate force so much in response to your own attacks, but that makes more sense.

- Units captured, we deploy a second time to attempt to rescue them (we did with 1 surviving OTA and 2 escaped units)
Probably the only part of it all that bums me out, responded so fast nobody got a chance to experience RP with or as a captured CP in enemy territory.

Keller

Quark
Nebulae
oh sorry didn't know you weren't there
kinda needs a referendum because that's really not good on the players to be sitting there just waiting to start something, you guys stalled the entranceway and locked a good few people out of going there for a pretty big period of time
thankfully it seems everyone else realizes it and this'll probably never happen again
I was there and yes it was us just waiting for auth forever which made it take so long, once we got auth it didn’t last longe than 30 mins between both sweeps.

Reactions: List

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
3LOuuU0.jpg

me in the administrations palace during the most dramatic raid on the history of c24

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Probably the only part of it all that bums me out, responded so fast nobody got a chance to experience RP with or as a captured CP in enemy territory.
I mean, on one hand I get that. On the second the longer we wait the more likely they are to be harder to find (or dead from an IC perspective). I believe it could only have been 1 wave for the escape attempt but I might be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.