List of Countries where women are oppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
then the mother decided to change her mind
you dont just 'change your mind'

you should be fucking locked up if you plan to have a child then change your mind after it's been conceived

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
you dont just 'change your mind'

you should be fucking locked up if you plan to have a child then change your mind
Did I ever say I disagree? That is why I said the "latter" (planned pregnancy) is a different situation.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
It depends on if the pregnancy was accidental or if it was planned and then the mother decided to change her mind. I could see requiring an agreement for the latter, but accidental pregnancies should be 100% up to the mother.
Matey
If you went an fucked a girl at suddenly get to know shes pregnant, and youre in no position to take care of a preggo gal or a child, and have life shit to take care of
Girl wants to keep the baby

Would you honestly want that baby in your name
Women aren't the only people we should be concerned about, men have lives to, lives that having a kid to early can fuck up majorly
It's the same reason some men avoid women who explicitly want kids when tey're not ready themselves

Reactions: List

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
@Stalker is rating disagree your only counterargument?
Matey
If you went an fucked a girl at suddenly get to know shes pregnant, and youre in no position to take care of a preggo gal or a child, and have life shit to take care of

Women aren't the only people we should be concerned about, men have lives to, lives that having a kid to early can fuck up majorly
It's the same reason some men avoid women who explicitly want kids when tey're not ready themselves
I mean, you shouldn't be having unprotected sex in a one night relationship and then bail out. If the girl is unusually adamant about using no protection, any sensible man should get the hell out of there. For all you know she could be poking holes in the condom even with protection.

D

Deleted member 5658

Matey

I don't agree that a man should have a choice over the abortion but I do believe a man should be able to released from paternal duties if he doesn't want the child.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
When you say you'e for equal rights but then say only one side gets to decide on an abortion :ok:

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
@Stalker is rating disagree your only counterargument?

I mean, you shouldn't be having unprotected sex in a one night relationship and then bail out. If the girl is unusually adamant about using no protection, any sensible man should get the hell out of there. For all you know she could be poking holes in the condom even with protection.
Of course but problem is it has and does happen without the man knowing and at thah point they’re screwed, and according toyou they should stay screwed

The problem is there is a huge glorification around single mothers, and a lot of young gals have gotten the idea into their head that shagging a guy just to have kids with him and then telling him to fuck off is a thing many consider and is apparently a-ok and respectable

Which if you ask me, is fucked
[doublepost=1527145553][/doublepost]
Wow, what an intelligent counterargument. Dodge the points presented.
He has a point though
It’s not equal if only one side has a say in it

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
Of course but problem is it has and does happen without the man knowing and at thah point they’re screwed, and according toyou they should stay screwed

The problem is there is a huge glorification around single mothers, and a lot of young gals have gotten the idea into their head that shagging a guy just to have kids with him and then telling him to fuck off is a thing many consider

Which if you ask me, is fucked
As @Hayden_ suggested, I think men should be released from parental duties if they wish in the case of unintentional pregnancies, however the choice to terminate or not should, in my opinion, be up to the mother. You act like unintentional pregnancies never have to do with negligence to use protection from the man. Lots of aspiring mothers have nefarious intentions with unprotected sex, not going to deny that.
[doublepost=1527145838][/doublepost]
He has a point though
It’s not equal if only one side has a say in it
Yeah, which is why I propose various different protections. The whole parental legal system is pretty fucked atm worldwide.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
As @Hayden_ suggested, I think men should be released from parental duties if they wish in the case of unintentional pregnancies, however the choice to terminate or not should, in my opinion, be up to the mother. You act like unintentional pregnancies never have to do with negligence to use protection from the man. Lots of aspiring mothers have nefarious intentions with unprotected sex, not going to deny that.
Never said negligence doesn’t play a part
But that doesn’t mean all men should be treated as if they were negligent

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
Never said negligence doesn’t play a part
But that doesn’t mean all men should be treated as if they were negligent
No I am not saying that. For example, if it was a result of a condom being tampered with then termination should of course be up to the man and woman equally, but if it was blatantly because of using no protection at all then the man was just being plain out negligent.

D

Deleted member 5658

No I am not saying that. For example, if it was a result of a condom being tampered with then termination should of course be up to the man and woman equally, but if it was blatantly because of using no protection at all then the man was just being plain out negligent.

Agree with this, but it's so hard to prove as it's he said vs she said

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
woah dont get me involved in this, I don't hate other races.
though I do agree that abortions shouldn't be a universal right. If you don't want a baby then you could maybe, I dunno. Not have sex? even if you're raped its still murder imho
what kind of life is that child going to live
  • was created without consent
  • born to a mother who wasnt ready to have a child
  • will either grow up improperly or with a foster family
  • has to deal with the constant torment of knowing its father is a rapist
the list goes on mate

you really rabbit on about topics you wouldnt have the faintest clue about mate no offense
I think an abortion should be the joint choice of the man and the woman who had consensual sex and not just the woman sue me
The woman bears 99% of the burdens of childbirth and pregnancy. I don't think that is fair to require the mans consent.
Yes let's let one person in a consensual relationship decide if a life is worth keeping. I respect your opinion but honestly I am a strong believe that the father has a right to want his child born

Alright, now you don fucked up and went against my wishes for my thread.

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
Agree with this, but it's so hard to prove as it's he said vs she said
Yeah, hence why I said the whole legal process as a whole is fucked at the moment regarding pregnancies. Both sides need more protections and rights. In the case of condom tampering you can only really hope the male notices during the intercourse and says something right then and there.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
what did you expect

people to take my advice and to talk about animaniac memes.
we were going so well until i decided to fuck it up by bringing benji into this

E: stop this post isn't funny

Last edited:

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Thread decontaminated back to Current Affairs
depositphotos_59041055-stock-photo-man-with-briefcase-in-protective.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.