List of Countries where women are oppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Implying I am advocating for full on totalitarian dictatorship and not a more efficiently structured form of government.
Democracy has failed us many times, at least with our career politicians.
Majoritarian Rule is only a failure if it is influenced by forces outside of the country that go against the moral fiber the country was founded on.

9a4204f124d389736019eb41ff8af4e2.png

"It's only legitimate if I back it up, otherwise it's revolutionary, counterproductive and against the values I just pulled out of my ass, so it must be taken down."

It's very funny when people only want democracy when it benefits them. It's called having double standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"It's only legitimate if I back it up
Yes.
otherwise it's revolutionary
Who said I ain't up for a revolution? Ever read "The Turner Diaries" or "Hunter" by William L. Pierce?
counterproductive and against the values I just pulled out of my ass
If you call the 1937 Constitution of Ireland and Christian Values "ass-pulled" then sure.
so it must be taken down."
Glad you agree with me.

Look into the epistemology of Catholic Ireland - but don't bother commenting on it. It's not your field to say what my country should and should not support, that falls down to majoritarian rule. I have my faith in the people, not the government. If the people betray my faith in them, that's saddening but nonetheless they shall sleep in the bed they made.

How about this - go down to the Gaelteacht for a year - experience Irish life and then come back to me with your opinion, Jaggles? Rather than shoving your nose into the Republic's business.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
oi this isn't current affairs take your emotional shit about why ireland is the best/worst country and why everyone should be fucking killed because they're not irish to Benji.

this is for an animaniacs meme not for some people to fucking complain about actual, genuine issues.

from this point on, none of that shit can pass.

Animaniacs is a good TV Show. Apparantly, there's a reboot in 2020 on Hulu.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
d4a7da2eda032a7bb111fa556018d093.jpg

Glad you agree with me.
09701535447785afb43dce11befac8f9.jpg

Who said I ain't up for a revolution?

2970ebf5b165c331019c4e25a2d25d6c.png

No but memes and jokes aside

Look into the epistemology of Catholic Ireland - but don't bother commenting on it. It's not your field to say what my country should and should not support, that falls down to majoritarian rule. I have my faith in the people, not the government. If the people betray my faith in them, that's saddening but nonetheless they shall sleep in the bed they made.

I'll give my opinion about whateverthefuck I want and if you don't like it leave the internet LOL.

Gaelteacht

How do you pronounce that nobody told me I'd have to speak vortiguese when I started studying Cambridge courses.

If you call the 1937 Constitution of Ireland and Christian Values "ass-pulled" then sure.

66a3025789c500ba72ed3b19d418ff24.png

Thank you again, Google.

take your emotional shit about why ireland is the best/worst country and why everyone should be fucking killed because they're not irish to Benji

But he doesn't take it anymore :(

Sorry Mr. Mc
a93735_angry_pepe.png

It's actually my fault for trying to pick on @Garda De Fier don't blame him.

And eh

Apparantly, there's a reboot in 2020 on Hulu

G R E A T

milS

Atom
Nebulae
How do you pronounce that nobody told me I'd have to speak vortiguese when I started studying Cambridge courses.
J.C let me give you a quick lesson.

The word Gaeltacht is quite simple to pronounce really, first off you need to say Gael- Which is pronounced kind of like gall but with a random E thrown in, then after Gael you just have to say the word talk. So the word is like Gael-Talk.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
J.C let me give you a quick lesson.

The word Gaeltacht is quite simple to pronounce really, first off you need to say Gael- Which is pronounced kind of like gall but with a random E thrown in, then after Gael you just have to say the word talk. So the word is like Gael-Talk.
n-WHATSAPP-628x314.jpg

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
oi this isn't current affairs take your emotional shit about why ireland is the best/worst country and why everyone should be fucking killed because they're not irish to Benji.

this is for an animaniacs meme not for some people to fucking complain about actual, genuine issues.

from this point on, none of that shit can pass.

Animaniacs is a good TV Show. Apparantly, there's a reboot in 2020 on Hulu.
woah dont get me involved in this, I don't hate other races.
though I do agree that abortions shouldn't be a universal right. If you don't want a baby then you could maybe, I dunno. Not have sex? even if you're raped its still murder imho

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
even if you're raped its still murder imho
what kind of life is that child going to live
  • was created without consent
  • born to a mother who wasnt ready to have a child
  • will either grow up improperly or with a foster family
  • has to deal with the constant torment of knowing its father is a rapist
the list goes on mate

you really rabbit on about topics you wouldnt have the faintest clue about mate no offense

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
I think an abortion should be the joint choice of the man and the woman who had consensual sex and not just the woman sue me
The woman bears 99% of the burdens of childbirth and pregnancy. I don't think that is fair to require the mans consent.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
The woman bears 99% of the burdens of childbirth and pregnancy. I don't think that is fair to require the mans consent.
Yes let's let one person in a consensual relationship decide if a life is worth keeping. I respect your opinion but honestly I am a strong believe that the father has a right to want his child born

Sparky

Proton
Nebulae
Yes let's let one person in a consensual relationship decide if a life is worth keeping. I respect your opinion but honestly I am a strong believe that the father has a right to want his child born
It depends on if the pregnancy was accidental or if it was planned and then the mother decided to change her mind. I could see requiring an agreement for the latter, but accidental pregnancies should be 100% up to the mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.