Completed Loading Screen Images

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If it isn't too much of a hassle for you, it would also be cool to implement some more loading screens for gameplay aspects like the "ration" one...crafting, contraband, shops/cafes, etc.

I spoke with @Blackquill about things like this, It depends on what he wants really, but i'll show ya what the concept was from a scrapped image.

Crossbow_Loading_Screen.jpg

Im sure things as you mentioned like that, can be implemented and I'd like to make them. I'll talk with BQ.

Reactions: List

Poopsie

Certified Funeral Clown
Nebulae
I spoke with @Blackquill about things like this, It depends on what he wants really, but i'll show ya what the concept was from a scrapped image.

Im sure things as you mentioned like that, can be implemented and I'd like to make them. I'll talk with BQ.

Well yes, weapon loading screens won't really work well because they can be removed or changed at any time. However, the action of workshifts, buying/selling at shops, crafting, black market, and more are just as concrete as the rations.

In any case, I just find it odd that rations is the only "non-player" screen on the list, and I'd like to see more to explain core gameplay mechanics and progression.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Well yes, weapon loading screens won't really work well because they can be removed or changed at any time. However, the action of workshifts, buying/selling at shops, crafting, black market, and more are just as concrete as the rations.

In any case, I just find it odd that rations is the only "non-player" screen on the list, and I'd like to see more to explain core gameplay mechanics and progression.

Could add BMD @harry and crafting ones @medley to just show the basic functions of the mechanics
Along with the stores @FieldersNL

Sounds like a p good idea imo

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Before I go take a headache tablet. I want to address a couple of missing elements.

Scanner was something left out not on purpose, it's just we have enough now. (Probably will make it later in the future.)

In regards to Synths and Antlions/other... expect them if the unexpected happens *wink*

But for now @Blackquill agreed we have enough to suffice.

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
For the BMD slide, I believe it should be 'lucrative' instead of 'ludicrous'. Just a small thing.