Nebulae
PENDING, Due to resolution fixes.

ROBtB4Y.png

DONE AND DUSTED!

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
i dunno might just be me but with the citizens one the model looks a bit odd as in you can really see his eyes clearly and imo I think he shud just be in the plain ol' blue jumpsuit.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i dunno might just be me but with the citizens one the model looks a bit odd as in you can really see his eyes clearly and imo I think he shud just be in the plain ol' blue jumpsuit.

Blackquill wanted there to be bodygroups.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey who stickied this?

Nebulae
maybe it's a bit too much of a hassle but noticed minor grammar errors in a few of them:

In the Union Medical one, "apart" should just be "a part". Apart means separate, a part means to be a member of a something.

Same with the Store one, "apart" should be "a part".

The Civil Administration Board one has two, "composed" should be "comprised", and "otherhand" should be "other hand". I googled that last one to be sure, but it did look quite strange with no space.

Again they're all minor and I love games that give people juicy info during loading screens, but if i'm gonna stare at these all the time, grammar stuff's gonna trigger me bigly

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
maybe it's a bit too much of a hassle but noticed minor grammar errors in a few of them:

In the Union Medical one, "apart" should just be "a part". Apart means separate, a part means to be a member of a something.

Same with the Store one, "apart" should be "a part".

The Civil Administration Board one has two, "composed" should be "comprised", and "otherhand" should be "other hand". I googled that last one to be sure, but it did look quite strange with no space.

Again they're all minor and I love games that give people juicy info during loading screens, but if i'm gonna stare at these all the time, grammar stuff's gonna trigger me bigly

At least you missed on the in game ones, especially when loading in on the UM one, it says Beated or Bruised, instead of Beaten, but I fixed that one.