sNJQycB.jpg

@Blackquill
mQlCHBR.jpg

@Stalker
LyliwMl.jpg

@Blackquill
xXIuj8X.jpg

@Everyone

If there are any screens I didn't include or you spot any discrepancies, let me know. All Criticism welcome.​

Last edited:

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh I liked it more when the background was the same for each image

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh I liked it more when the background was the same for each image

I decided it would be appropriate to give each image individuality, You want eye candy to look at and a change of a colour palette when waiting to join the server, Whilst I agree Uniformity is nice and sensible. Individuality reigns supreme here. Thank you for your input regardless Chicken :)

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I decided it would be appropriate to give each image individuality, You want eye candy to look at and a change of a colour palette when waiting to join the server, Whilst I agree Uniformity is nice and sensible. Individuality reigns supreme here. Thank you for your input regardless Chicken :grinning:
It gives the loading screen just a tad bit too much color, doesn't really invoke HL2 vibes for me.

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae

swexs

Nebulae

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Those loading screens are fuckin Lit, i've never tried HL2RP but if this amount of effort is just going into the loading screens its enough to make me interested.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Those loading screens are fuckin Lit, i've never tried HL2RP but if this amount of effort is just going into the loading screens its enough to make me interested.
it's effort mixed with tediousness. not everyone's cup of tea, but it's worth giving a try as long as you're feeling adventurous.

good to see our work with the screens ha left an impact on someone.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's effort mixed with tediousness. not everyone's cup of tea, but it's worth giving a try as long as you're feeling adventurous.

good to see our work with the screens ha left an impact on someone.

I would just like to clarify, for anyone wondering. This was a collaborative effort. I would gladly give over all credit to Hoovie. I just don't want to be despised or hated ;c

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Their purpose was also protection of Willard Industries/D22, but now I think the Trannies took over.

Proselytes do not protect D22, technically there's transhuman control on D22 at all times to ensure the research is not against the union and everything is under control and shit since it's pretty dangerous. Proselytes may go in with their guarded CAB or whatever, but they're not necessary.

So yeah nah they can enter if they want but it's not their duty.

It's what @Knight said

Edit: If Proselytes want to protecc WI go ahead but it's going to be from now on a place for completely harmless research, literally ctizens will receive tours and get information on projects and such. Unlike D22 which is going to be... Well, y'know