Serious Looking for CSGO noobs

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

Invite me sometimes gamers. If you don't have me on steam add me.

Reactions: List

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
i dont mind people learning bro, I play with low ranking players all the time, Crushing noobs is pretty fun even though i usually sit back til we're losing.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
im a csgo noob
unless you are like at silver 1-2...
nah
Unless you are that type that shoot without scoping in with thr SG 553 / AUG or only ever use MP9 for all range engagements

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
if we are playing at gold nova's ill only use submachine guns the entire game to make it fair
pistol onyl for silvers lol

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
unless you are like at silver 1-2...
nah
Unless you are that type that shoot without scoping in with thr SG 553 / AUG or only ever use MP9 for all range engagements

im not very good at csgo. im like silver 4 or 3.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Like I said
Im silver elite
[doublepost=1581633844][/doublepost]
Silver 4 is ok imo

ye i know the concepts like aiming up and listening for sounds, but idk the maps very well or how to manage recoil. i could be better, but im not god awful.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
ye i know the concepts like aiming up and listening for sounds, but idk the maps very well or how to manage recoil. i could be better, but im not god awful.
Locations are simple, they usually have a key look to them, which they are called after, f.e:
Kitchen in Mirage looks like a Kitchen, it connects from CT start and Jungle to that and then to B, which connects to Apartments (Aps in VC or text in terminology) and Mid

Recoil is easy to manage, just hop onto training or a map and shoot a wall.
Try to minimize the spray, then add distance between yourself and the wall, try strafing via A and D, remember to also use shift to silence your own footsteps without crouching, etc.
Also calling out what damage you did to your enemy is also useful, and where he was/is when you died.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Also
The splitsecond I peek out of palace on Mirage

fuck dem awp crackheads at sniper's nest
[doublepost=1581636327][/doublepost]For reaal tho
I really wanna play a 5v5 with you all before we head into comps or any of that, perhaps even hop onto scrimmage maps to get a feeling for how each other plays out

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i am gn1

but trust me mate i can call strats like i'm erwin rommel