Serious Looking for CSGO noobs

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
late and not noob, but ready to do some gaming on my smurf since i haven't played cs in quite a while

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Mission report 13 days into CSGO:
  • i still suck in CACHE and OFFICE
  • Nuke and Mirage remain ok
  • Got more dust 2 lately, lotsa russians
  • Trying to get my style away from the Auto snipers and put more focus on AWP
  • Trying to avoid SMGs
  • Training with the AK recoil pattern
  • Still SE

Had a brief intro in GN4 level and I felt useless because I still cannot comprehend nades

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
  • Trying to avoid SMGs
  • Still SE

Had a brief intro in GN4 level and I felt useless because I still cannot comprehend nades
I don't know any nades and I am Legendary Eagle smokes are fun to learn pop flashes as well. But I would focus at one map at the time. If you want to just play for fun. Then don't learn them but there are maps and videos I would recommend. For instance when I learned these. They are so handy for mirage since you dont always want to smoke from T spawn. I love the CT one and I use it pretty much every match.

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
  • Trying to avoid SMGs
  • Still SE

You did pretty good on g4-mg level. If you want to improve I can suggest few things

• Try multiple resolutions
  • Get custom cross hair and view model
  • Learn how to pre-fire
  • Play learn to smoke maps, they teach you a lot
  • Find one weapon you want to master and keep playing with it. Then I also suggest learning AK spray since that shit is retarded
  • NEVER USE DEAGLE, only if you want to meme
  • Play with some friends. Never play alone.
I will get you some links tomorrow
[doublepost=1583276087][/doublepost]
Just got my rank back this weekend Legendary Eagle but have smurfs if you want to add me on steam.
We are roughly GNM - MG tier playing for fun Mostly, if you don't mind losing your rank, I will add you from my CS go acc. (It's russian name so don't get spooked)
[doublepost=1583276169][/doublepost]
late and not noob, but ready to do some gaming on my smurf since i haven't played cs in quite a while
Same goes for you. If you want to play we play from time to time. Playing Mostly for fun. I will add you from my CS acc

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Only the real og's will remember.
5623D2FE59C6CE99990CFB8509A47E91325A5D92

@sky @Codfather

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Try multiple resolutions
I am testing 1280 3:4 stretched since yesterday and it went pretty well in solos
Get custom cross hair and view model
Cross hair - Check!
Viewmodel - dunno tbh
Learn how to pre-fire
I know pre-fire for Dust 2 and Nuke, still training on a lot of stuff on Mirage and other maps!
(yeah i know focusing many maps is bad.)
Play learn to smoke maps, they teach you a lot
Gonna train some smokes on mirage and dust, nuke later maybe
but as for now:

Find one weapon you want to master and keep playing with it. Then I also suggest learning AK spray since that shit is retarded
AK and M4A1-S are my mainstay rifles atm
So ye.
I often use SG 553 for the long engagements in Dust 2 Long and Mirage A side however
NEVER USE DEAGLE, only if you want to meme
i meme with it
either I go sicko mode or I miss every shot point blank (apply jojo part 5 meme here)
Play with some friends. Never play alone.
I occasionally play with @Manio as a duo
works great
Other than that I cannot resist the urge to solo sometimes just to warmup or game.

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
  • Trying to avoid SMGs
  • Still SE

drop office, drop nuke – main cache, mirage, inferno and dust2 (but be wary that dust2 has a lot of players so quality of team may be lower)

use smgs 2nd round after you've won pistol only, or if you know the enemy is eco

autosnipers are for memes only or if you have some kind of special bm play – only play awp if someone else isn't

nades don't matter until higher level, you can get to pro without knowing any smokes (see: shroud); good to at least throw some tho

you can learn ak and m4 patterns just by playing, but if you are struggling just load offline dm and it'll take like 30 seconds – or even just shoot a wall in game, just a matter of muscle memory from there

Only the real og's will remember.
5623D2FE59C6CE99990CFB8509A47E91325A5D92

@sky @Codfather
ancient post

WdWNz6d.jpg

Still one of my best games ever even though we lost.
you made a mistake showing that image friend
mefFjbh.png

i think my highest ranked cs game within regulation, but could be wrong since i only check as far back as a couple months when i've been playing comp since 2014

bH4Lhv8.png

and my highest rated faceit game, i think as well, but was overtime 26-22

JOS68po.png

XysndVx.png

can't forget ukcl days with @Remen where if we were ever on the same team we lost, but if he was on the other team he'd win

eventually got sick and tired of losing and generally toxic community (since it's uk) so stopped paying for that shit (it didn't hurt elo but it was just annoying to play, no fun in it if you just lose all the time)

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
drop office, drop nuke – main cache, mirage, inferno and dust2 (but be wary that dust2 has a lot of players so quality of team may be lower)

use smgs 2nd round after you've won pistol only, or if you know the enemy is eco

autosnipers are for memes only or if you have some kind of special bm play – only play awp if someone else isn't

nades don't matter until higher level, you can get to pro without knowing any smokes (see: shroud); good to at least throw some tho

you can learn ak and m4 patterns just by playing, but if you are struggling just load offline dm and it'll take like 30 seconds – or even just shoot a wall in game, just a matter of muscle memory from there

ancient post

you made a mistake showing that image friend
mefFjbh.png

i think my highest ranked cs game within regulation, but could be wrong since i only check as far back as a couple months when i've been playing comp since 2014

bH4Lhv8.png

and my highest rated faceit game, i think as well, but was overtime 26-22

JOS68po.png

XysndVx.png

can't forget ukcl days with @Remen where if we were ever on the same team we lost, but if he was on the other team he'd win

eventually got sick and tired of losing and generally toxic community (since it's uk) so stopped paying for that shit (it didn't hurt elo but it was just annoying to play, no fun in it if you just lose all the time)

Just as ancient as the anime pfps you used to have back in the day.

:>