Looking for fantasy game suggestions

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
hello guys,

I know someone here will be able to help me. I want to get a new game but I don't know what to get. I don't really mind if it's free or not.

So I want to get a fantasy game, anything to do with magic. It doesn't have to be an RPG, but I would prefer if it's not a platform game. I'm not really big into combat (because I'm shite at it), but I have played things like Skyrim and Oblivion so it's not a big deal.

Here are the mains ones I've played so far...

Skyrim
Oblivion
ESO
Rift

Any suggestions?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would like to play that but I really have no idea how. I tried playing on roll20 but since I was a noob, no one wanted to play with me.

You can read the basic rules for free online, they do most of the work

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
You can read the basic rules for free online, they do most of the work

Yeah that's true, but even still I think you'd need to have an experienced DM as a friend in order to join interesting campaigns.

I'd probably be bad at DND, I don't like things I can't control and I would only ever do it online because I'm not a fan of tabletop games.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I could do that, but I would be terrible probably. What about WoW? I never really got on that bandwagon. Is it still fun to play alone?

for me it was

should probably find a raid party at higher level tho

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I could do that, but I would be terrible probably. What about WoW? I never really got on that bandwagon. Is it still fun to play alone?
Nah. It's not.

If you play on servers, rp servers ofc, go join moonguard.
I genuinely can't stomach wow, it's so outdated and lackluster.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was gonna say Dark Souls but they're like 99% combat so eeeeeeeeeh

Also the first one's PC port is pretty bad

Of course there's the ol' powerhouse the Witcher 3 you could try out

Dishonored is a pretty good setting and combat isn't required and relatively easy but it's more steampunky mixed with low fantasy elements rather than classic high fantasy, although you as the protag do have cool magic and shiet. But it's like my favorite game of all time so I recommend it to everyone ye

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dishonored is a pretty good setting and combat isn't required and relatively easy but it's more steampunky mixed with low fantasy elements rather than classic high fantasy, although you as the protag do have cool magic and shiet. But it's like my favorite game of all time so I recommend it to everyone ye

thoughts on the sequel?