All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

1bc258e20a6053bb33661fc0395e11ce.jpg

dmt_dreaming.jpg

CITY 956
Post-societal former Alabama, Year of our Lord 2040

The Combine's vise grip on the planet formerly known as Earth weakens. Budget cuts to the ongoing campaign in Combine Domain 1029248 (known as the Universe by indigenous populations) have left Combine forces on the planet formerly known as Earth underfunded and forgotten. Staff hours have been cut, deliveries have been missed and pay has been entirely docked in some sectors. One of the hardest hit Combine centres was City 956.

It has been over three years since City 956 received any word from corporate. There has been no communication. No pay. No supplies. No cable. The people of City 956 have suffered immensely. The shortage of Combine Approved Water has forced the City 956 Council to open up the reservoirs beneath City 956 but this has yielded disastrous results. What was once clean water in the Years of Unenlightenment (known as Before Combine by indigenous populations of Combine Domain 1029248 (known as the Universe by indigenous populations)) has been tainted through years of the Combine raping Mother Nature with chemicals and heavy industry.

Those unlucky enough to have supped upon the unholy water have seen their chakras ripped open with the force of a thousand atom bombs. People now see the world for what it is.

FACTIONS
City 956 Civil Protection
The City 956 Civil Protection boast the lowest wages of any police force on Combine Domain 1029248. They received a six trillion credit grant from Nestlé in 2031 but the everyday beat cop of City 956 never saw a penny, for bureaucratic paper shuffling saw it line the pockets of the City 956 Council's elite. Nowadays, the force crumbles. The lack of funds has resulted in divisions being auctioned away to the highest bidder, causing a massively fractured force. Numerous divisions are entirely owned by corporate entities but even then, some refuse to bend. Dissent spreads amongst the men. Many have killed themselves. Many have lost their minds. Many are now the pawns of Marlboro, Coca-Cola, resistance rings and rich Saudi elite to name a few. Only few uphold the Law.

City 956 Council
The City 956 Council's inner workings are unknown to the common man. What was once a proud government body has too weakened in the unstable economic climate. Rising political groups clamber to dethrone the current Mayor, a jacked up computer that runs City 956 at 100% efficiency, better than any human could ever manage. This, however, does not matter to the power hungry goons amongst the Council. The occult, child rapists, the Jews, Republicans, lizards, City 956's Council has it all.

Everybody else
The people of City 956 vary widely. Men and women of all backgrounds live together in disharmony. The streets run Pantone 448 C with pineal gland juice. These are the end days.

WIP

Last edited:

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
boyd or sharpe may be the hardest decision of 2017.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my man david boyd rice

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
sharpe imo for that l.a noire roy earle vibe

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
david boyd sounds like a right fella

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

A community centre somewhere in inner City 5. The sort of place they hold Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and new age religious ceremonies. Today's attraction is a meet and greet with the 3 surviving (read: washed up) members of the City 5 Slugs.
d081e92e0.jpg

Boyd wallows in hungover misery.
FAN #1: Pierre! God, to finally meet you! I came all the way from City 32!
FAN #2: Hey David, can you sign this?

c1c37d7e17a3.JPG

FAN #2: David, Mr Boyd, can y-
BOYD: Yeah, yeah, let me see it.

28d0c535f0c9.JPG

Pictured: David Boyd deflecting a tackle from Harry McClure of the Detroit Choppers in June 2025. McClure had to retire after one of Boyd's team mates caused him severe brain damage with a flurry of brass knuckled punches in the very same game. The team mate in question received a six game suspension for use of an unauthorised weapon.

c9fe260.JPG

BOYD: There's fifteen copies of the one picture here.
FAN #2: So?

30eb724a8e43.JPG

BOYD: You flippers are all the same. You don't care about the sport, the person. You're just another leech here to make money off my fame.
FAN #2: Come on, Boyd! I'm no flipper. They're for my relatives down south. My cousins and my -

980fe21.jpg

FAN #2: Fuck you, that isn't even your signature. That isn't going to fetch anything, it looks like a fake. You really are a cunt, it's true what they say. A washed up -
Boyd laughs heartily.

9dd20433fca2.jpg

KOWALSKI: Jeez, you've really been a prick since you retired, Boyd.
FAN #3: Boyd! Kowalski! I love you guys!

05309bbfe391.jpg

BOYD: And you've been a crippled fuck since you retired, Kowalski.
FAN #1: You have been an inspiration to me, Pierre. I read your book and decided to write one of my own. Please, could you sign it for me? It would mean the world to me.
FAN #3: God, I can't believe it's really you in the flesh! The best men to have graced the field!

656dd048288b.jpg

c81fa9d9b927.jpg

(Kowalski lost the use of his lower body after a particularly gruesome tackle in the semi-finals of the 22nd Deathball Championships. Signed images (better yet, signed tapes) of the tackle can fetch a lot of dollars, particularly those that show Kowalski gouging out the eyes of his tackler moments after his spine was broken.)
FAN #3: We have so much to talk about! We have so much more al-

BOYD: What? It's true.

9961cc428f50.jpg

FAN #3: I don't have much that needs sign-
KOWALSKI: I could kick your ass then and I could kick your ass now, Boyd.

93b8b4c203bd.jpg

BOYD: Something tells me you won't be doing much kicking.

3bb398e87c73.jpg

FAN #3: What's it take to get a fuckin' word in here?!

bfe953e1fda7.jpg

PIERRE: WHAT THE FUCK?!

FAN #3: Never was a big fan of you, Pierre. You're the reason the Slugs went downhill.

63ae355c8ecc.jpg

3ee31b98f55e.jpg

FAN #3: Finally, some peace and quiet. Sorry about that. I'm just starstruck, you know? I can't believe I'm finally face to face with the men who put City 5 on the map. You two were powerhouses back in your day. You were the men who led the Slugs to victory. Please, let me buy you a coffee, a meal, something. I have so many questions - especially about your managerial stint, Kowalski. I'll pay, we can take my car. I don't even want anything signed, please. I'm begging you. I'm your biggest fan.

e83649f060a8.jpg

Some armed megafan's just blasted a cop as well as ex-megastar Pierre Duchamp, leaving now only 2 members of the City 5 Slugs still in existence. What now?​

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
man's gotta gun, just go along with it. Boyd is out of his prime and can't pull any star moves to take that gun off him.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
boyd never liked pierre anyway

could do with a meal and drink

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
boyd was in the second he was offered a free drink