Serious Lore Proposition

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"I'll go for a meal, aslong as you pay for it, fella."

Use your prowess skills as a City 5 slug to stab the man with the nearest fork when the right opportunity arises

York

Electron
Nebulae
Anyone can buy Boyd a meal and a drink. The man's a legend, he deserves it. He can do what he does best to this creep after he gets a BLT and another drink to keep the hangover from setting in.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
boyd should go with him. get a danish or something. maybe dinner at that one thai joint on 23rd and maple.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
"I'll go for a meal, aslong as you pay for it, fella."

Use your prowess skills as a City 5 slug to stab the man with the nearest fork when the right opportunity arises

This, but if it fails then Kowalski should try to brain the 'Fan' with a book. Perhaps a contraband copy of 'Gays gone wild' will do nicely.

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Blackquill Can we have a Deathball event? I think it would be great to add to the amazing lore. Just some event characters, and maybe a few run down former loyalists willing to fight to achieve their rank back?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Blackquill Can we have a Deathball event? I think it would be great to add to the amazing lore. Just some event characters, and maybe a few run down former loyalists willing to fight to achieve their rank back?

you cant add deathball and not the rest of lewis' lore

it wouldnt fit

D

Deleted member 1405

nevermind, i'm a fucking retard, thought this was lore

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yeah the end of year update will be closing the servers and forcing people to roleplay through gmod poses
if the pose is shit they get a week ban to get better

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
all the media devs have been working on a 30 minute short animated movie about deathball in sfm

the server will become deathballife2rp