News Lynx's Christmas Giveaway: Dentistry Edition

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second and third lower left molars. There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp.
Hng.

Temporary Minovo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Good on you for doing this! Sadly, no knowledge when it comes to this stuff. Still, good stuff!

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
Surfaces and individual teeth pls <3

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not all of these listed are affected. Please try again with a full diagnosis boi

LR6 and LR7.

LR 8 is all the way at the back, which is why it's angled in the other direction, it's a wisdom tooth I think.

Just checked IRL.

Reactions: List

Lynx

Nebulae
LR6 and LR7.

LR 8 is all the way at the back, which is why it's angled in the other direction, it's a wisdom tooth I think.

Just checked IRL.
All we need is someone to put everything together with the tooth surfaces affected...

albino

Proton
Nebulae
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second and third lower left molars. There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp. lingual surface and facial surface

im lost, this is ruining my life

Fuck Logic

Banzai
Nebulae
All we need is someone to put everything together with the tooth surfaces affected...
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second(LR6) and third lower(LR7) left molars. There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lynx

Nebulae
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second(LR6) and third lower(LR7) left molars. There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp.
HE'S SO CLOSE BOIS

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second and third lower right molars. (LR6, LR7) There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp. The affected surface is either the Occusal or Buccal surface, I can't really tell from a side-angled Xray.

Close enough?

Lynx

Nebulae
Irreversible pulpitis in human permanent molar teeth which is causing carious lesions in the second and third lower right molars. (LR6, LR7) There is a complete dentin bride and a normal pulp. The affected surface is either the Occusal or Buccal surface, I can't really tell from a side-angled Xray.
HE'S SO FUCKING CLOSE BOIS