Making a HOI4 mod with peeps from neb as country leaders.

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
Hi. I started making a HOI4 mod with neb peeps as leaders for a meme...
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1112503069

BUUUUUT I thought it'd be quite fun since i'm fucking all the ideologies and focus trees so now Ima make nearly all the countries changed.

leave a thing here saying what country/part of a country you wanna be placed in, and your ideology of fascist, neutral, democratic, or filthy communist.

Whether you have the game or not leave a thing here.

EDIT: the best part of russia is reserved for big daddy @Blackquill

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
Me as Latvia, of course. And fascism, because that is the best HOI4 ideology.

(Speaking of which, I've kinda thought of making an actual HOI4 addon based on the WW3RP scenario. Maybe I could get around to learning how to make countries and whatnot if some people were interested)

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
you mean ireland
its ireland only ireland
there isnt anything up north but more ireland
I'll give you the whole island then... maybe make an event that will spark a commie revolt in the north...

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
can i be finland
ideology can be anything as long as its not communist fcuk communism

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
41FB3D32DFA2403912F720BB4C174275CBB14DDB

it has... begun.

1orJqT3.jpg

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
Can I be the country closest to the North Pole, and make me a COMMIE country so we could duke it out with Revan when we meet midway.

Oh and fuck the south.

#IceCommies
I can give you greenland and northern canada, but the land is fucking useless and has no manpower at all. Aside form that, there is Siberia which im splitting off from russian land, but it too is useless :/

Nebulae
I can give you greenland and northern canada, but the land is fucking useless and has no manpower at all. Aside form that, there is Siberia which im splitting off from russian land, but it too is useless :/
Throw me anything that is enough to scrape of the Nazis from the bottom of the world(double points if you call it "Tarzania" or something lol).