mandatory nebulous jojo thread

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Ok. just finished watching Diamond is Unbreakable.

Holy shit Kira is a fucking psychopath, and Jotaro is still a badass, But I loved the ending scene for the last episode, it was pretty good.

Now onward to Golden Wind so I can stop binging JoJo and return to real life
See you in 23 episodes gamer

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Ok. just finished watching Diamond is Unbreakable.

Holy shit Kira is a fucking psychopath, and Jotaro is still a badass, But I loved the ending scene for the last episode, it was pretty good.

Now onward to Golden Wind so I can stop binging JoJo and return to real life
1f4.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
warning, long text

Manga

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My home is in the upscale neighborhood of northeast Morioh. I am currently a bachelor. I work for the Kameyu Market regional management office. Everyday I work late and don’t get home until 8 PM. I don’t smoke. I only drink occasionally.

I’m always in bed by 11 PM so i can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Before I sleep I drink a warm glass of milk, and do my stretching exercises for about 20 minutes. That way I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly until morning. Every morning I wake up refreshed and stress free, like a baby. During my yearly check ups, my doctor always says everything’s perfect.

I was just explaining what I do to go about my life quietly with a calm heart. If you keep worrying about winning or losing, it’ll just stick in your mind and you’ll be troubled. You won’t be able to sleep at night if you’re worrying about your enemies. My attitude towards society as a whole has made me a very content person. But if anyone stands in my way... I won’t lose.

Duwang

My name is Yoshikage Kira. 33 years old... I live northeast of Duwang, the development zone... single... I work at Kameyo (turtle friend) I work till 8PM everyday... I don’t smoke, don’t drink much...

I sleep at 11PM every day, I make sure I have at least 8 hours of sleep. before I go to sleep, I always drink a cup of warm milk and stretch and workout a little bit, once I get into bed, I fall in sleep instantly. I never leave tiredness and pressure to the second day, doctor say I am perfectly normal...

I just wanted to tell you, I don’t have extraordinary goals, all I want is to live a normal life. with no pressure and worries. win or lose, better or worse are the thing I detest to compare to other people, for me they bring nothing but trouble and enemies. I think I am very content with my lot, this is also my point of view for life. If I have to use violence, I won’t lose to anyone.

Subbed

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Dubbed

You can call me Yoshikage Kira. I am currently 33 years-old. Not that you’d care but I reside in north-east Morioh’s villa district. Also I’ve yet to marry. In order to make a living, I work for Kame Yu department stores. After a long day’s work, I return home no later than 8 PM. I don’t like smoking but I do enjoy the occasional drink.

I’m always in bed by 11 PM and I make it a point to get no less than eight hours of sleep each night. Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk, its always coupled with twenty minutes of stretching to decompress from a long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as fresh and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the day’s challenges. And after my last check-up, I was given a clean bill of health.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve done everything in my power to live a productive life, that allows me to pursue a lasting inner-peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or loosing, life’s troubles or enemies who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It’s what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.

Japanese

私の名は『吉良吉影』 年齢33歳 自宅は杜王町北東部の別荘地帯にあり… 結婚はしていない…

仕事は『カメユーチェーン店』の会社員で 毎日遅くとも夜8時までには帰宅する タバコは吸わない 酒はたしなむ程度 夜11時には床につき 必ず8時間は睡眠をとるようにしている…

寝る前にあたたかいミルクを飲み 20分ほどのストレッチで体をほぐしてから床につくと ほとんど朝まで熟睡さ… 赤ん坊のように疲労やストレスを残さずに 朝 目を覚ませるんだ… 健康診断でも異常なしと言われたよ

わたしは常に『心の平穏』を願って生きてる人間ということを説明しているのだよ…

『勝ち負け』にこだわったり 頭をかかえるような『トラブル』とか 夜もねむれないといった『敵』をつくらない…というのが わたしの社会に対する姿勢であり それが自分の幸福だということを知っている…

もっとも 闘ったとしても わたしは誰にも負けんがね

Japanese (Romanized)

watashi no na wa Kira Yoshikage. nenrē sanjūsan sai. jitaku wa moriō chō hokutō bu no bessō chitai ni ari... kekkon wa shiteinai...

shigoto wa KameYū chūn den no kaishain de mainichi osuku tomo yoru hachi ji made niwa kitakusuru. tabako wa suwanai. sake wa tashinamu tēdo. yoru jūichi niwa toko ni tsuki, kanarazu hachi jikan wa suimin o toru yō shiteiru...

neru mae ni atatakai miruku o nomi, nijū bun hodo no sutorecchi de karada o hogushite kara toko ni tsukuto, hotondo asa made jukusui sai... akanbō no yō ni hirō ya sutoresu o nokosazu ni, asa me o samaserun da... kenkō shindan demo ijō na shito iwaretai yō ni

watashi wa tsuneni kokoro no hēon o negatte ikiteru ningen toiu koto o setsumē shiteiru noda yo...

kachimake ni kodawattari atama o kakaeru yō na toraburu toka yoru mo nemurenai toitta teki o tsukuranai... toiu no ga, watashi no shakai ni taisuru shisē de ari, sore ga jibun no kōfuku da toiu koto o shitteiru...

mottomo tatakatta toshitemo watashi wa dare nimo maken gane

Russian

Меня зовут Кира Йошикаге. Мне 33 года. Мой дом находится на севере Морио, в районе поместий. Я не женат. Работаю в офисе сети магазинов "Камэю" и домой возвращаюсь, самое позднее, в 8 вечера. Не курю, выпиваю изредка.

К 11 вечера я ложусь. Всегда сплю не меньше 8 часов. Перед сном я пью тёплое молоко, а также минут 20 уделяю разминке, поэтому до утра сплю без особых проблем. Утром я просыпаюсь, не чувствуя ни усталости, ни стресса, словно младенец. На медосмотре мне сказали что никаких проблем нет.

Я пытаюсь объяснить, что я - человек, желающий жить мирной жизнью. Я не забиваю себе голову проблемами вроде побед или поражений, и не обзавожусь врагами, из-за которых не мог бы уснуть. Я знаю наверняка: в таком способе взаимодействия с обществом и кроется счастье. Хотя даже в битве я бы никому не проиграл.

Chinese (Traditional)

我叫「吉良吉影」,今年三十三嵗。我家住在杜王町東北部的别墅地区⋯還没结婚⋯我在「龜友連鎖百貨公司」上班,每天都得上到晚上八點才能回家。我不抽煙,酒也是淺嚐即止。

我晚上十一點一定上床睡覺,每天都要睡滿八人時才可以⋯在睡前我會先喝杯熱牛奶,做個二十分鐘左右的暖身操,讓身體熱起來之後再睡覺⋯這樣通常就能一覺到天亮⋯早上醒來時,我就像個小嬰兒一樣,身上沒有留下任何疲勞與壓力⋯就連健康檢查的結果也都是沒有異常喔⋯

我再告訴你⋯我是個隨時只想到要求「內心平穏」生活的人啦⋯我這個人並不拘泥於「勝負」⋯也不會樹立可能造成我頭痛的「麻煩」、害我晚上睡不著覺的「敵人」⋯我知道這是我的處世哲學⋯也是我的幸福泉源⋯只不過⋯真的要打的話,我也不會輸給任何人就是了⋯

Chinese (Simplified)

我叫「吉良吉影」,今年三十三岁。我家住在杜王町东北部的别墅地区⋯还没结婚⋯我在「龟友连锁百货公司」上班,每天都得上到晚上八点才能回家。我不抽烟,酒也是浅尝即止。

我晚上十一点一定上床睡觉,每天都要睡满八人时才可以⋯在睡前我会先喝杯热牛奶,做个二十分钟左右的暖身操,让身体热起来之后再睡觉⋯这样通常就能一觉到天亮⋯早上醒来时,我就像个小婴儿一样,身上没有留下任何疲劳与压力⋯就连健康检查的结果也都是没有异常喔⋯

我再告诉你⋯我是个随时只想到要求「内心平穏」生活的人啦⋯我这个人并不拘泥于「胜负」⋯也不会树立可能造成我头痛的「麻烦」、害我晚上睡不着觉的「敌人」⋯我知道这是我的处世哲学⋯也是我的幸福泉源⋯只不过⋯真的要打的话,我也不会输给任何人就是了⋯

Korean

내 이름은 「키라 요시카게」. 연령 33세. 자택은 모리오초 북동부 별장지대에 있고. 결혼은 하지 않았어. 직업은 카메유 체인점의 회사원이며 매일 늦어도 밤 8시까지는 퇴근해. 담배는 피우지 않아. 술은 즐기는 정도로만 하고.

밤 11시엔 잠자리에 들며 반드시 8시간은 잠을 취하게끔 하고 있어. 자기 전에 따뜻한 우유를 마시고 20분 정도 가벼운 스트레칭으로 몸을 풀어준 뒤 잠자리에 들면 거의 아침까지 숙면에 빠지지... 아기처럼 피로나 스트레스 하나 남기지 않고 아침에 눈을 뜨게 돼. 건강진단에도 이상없다고 나오더군.

나는 언제나 「마음의 평온」 을 바라며 살아가는 인간이다라는겉 설명하고 있는거야. 「승패」 따위에 집착하거나 머리를 싸쥐게 하는 「트러블」 이니 밤에도 마음놓고 못자게 할 「적」 을 만들지 않는다. 라는 것이, 내 회사에 대한 자세인 동시에 그것이 자신의 행복이라는 것을 알고있어. 애시당초 싸웠다 하더라도 난 누구에게도 지진 않지만 말이지.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
warning, long text

Manga

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My home is in the upscale neighborhood of northeast Morioh. I am currently a bachelor. I work for the Kameyu Market regional management office. Everyday I work late and don’t get home until 8 PM. I don’t smoke. I only drink occasionally.

I’m always in bed by 11 PM so i can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Before I sleep I drink a warm glass of milk, and do my stretching exercises for about 20 minutes. That way I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly until morning. Every morning I wake up refreshed and stress free, like a baby. During my yearly check ups, my doctor always says everything’s perfect.

I was just explaining what I do to go about my life quietly with a calm heart. If you keep worrying about winning or losing, it’ll just stick in your mind and you’ll be troubled. You won’t be able to sleep at night if you’re worrying about your enemies. My attitude towards society as a whole has made me a very content person. But if anyone stands in my way... I won’t lose.

Duwang

My name is Yoshikage Kira. 33 years old... I live northeast of Duwang, the development zone... single... I work at Kameyo (turtle friend) I work till 8PM everyday... I don’t smoke, don’t drink much...

I sleep at 11PM every day, I make sure I have at least 8 hours of sleep. before I go to sleep, I always drink a cup of warm milk and stretch and workout a little bit, once I get into bed, I fall in sleep instantly. I never leave tiredness and pressure to the second day, doctor say I am perfectly normal...

I just wanted to tell you, I don’t have extraordinary goals, all I want is to live a normal life. with no pressure and worries. win or lose, better or worse are the thing I detest to compare to other people, for me they bring nothing but trouble and enemies. I think I am very content with my lot, this is also my point of view for life. If I have to use violence, I won’t lose to anyone.

Subbed

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Dubbed

You can call me Yoshikage Kira. I am currently 33 years-old. Not that you’d care but I reside in north-east Morioh’s villa district. Also I’ve yet to marry. In order to make a living, I work for Kame Yu department stores. After a long day’s work, I return home no later than 8 PM. I don’t like smoking but I do enjoy the occasional drink.

I’m always in bed by 11 PM and I make it a point to get no less than eight hours of sleep each night. Before bed, I drink a warm glass of milk, its always coupled with twenty minutes of stretching to decompress from a long work day. Sweet dreams are the usual result of this. I then awake as fresh and recharged as a newborn child, ready to take on the day’s challenges. And after my last check-up, I was given a clean bill of health.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve done everything in my power to live a productive life, that allows me to pursue a lasting inner-peace. This may be a foreign concept but I choose not to concern myself with winning or loosing, life’s troubles or enemies who bring sleepless nights. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. It’s what brings me happiness in a world fraught with hardship and misery. Of course, if I were ever to engage in combat, I would win the battle without question.

Japanese

私の名は『吉良吉影』 年齢33歳 自宅は杜王町北東部の別荘地帯にあり… 結婚はしていない…

仕事は『カメユーチェーン店』の会社員で 毎日遅くとも夜8時までには帰宅する タバコは吸わない 酒はたしなむ程度 夜11時には床につき 必ず8時間は睡眠をとるようにしている…

寝る前にあたたかいミルクを飲み 20分ほどのストレッチで体をほぐしてから床につくと ほとんど朝まで熟睡さ… 赤ん坊のように疲労やストレスを残さずに 朝 目を覚ませるんだ… 健康診断でも異常なしと言われたよ

わたしは常に『心の平穏』を願って生きてる人間ということを説明しているのだよ…

『勝ち負け』にこだわったり 頭をかかえるような『トラブル』とか 夜もねむれないといった『敵』をつくらない…というのが わたしの社会に対する姿勢であり それが自分の幸福だということを知っている…

もっとも 闘ったとしても わたしは誰にも負けんがね

Japanese (Romanized)

watashi no na wa Kira Yoshikage. nenrē sanjūsan sai. jitaku wa moriō chō hokutō bu no bessō chitai ni ari... kekkon wa shiteinai...

shigoto wa KameYū chūn den no kaishain de mainichi osuku tomo yoru hachi ji made niwa kitakusuru. tabako wa suwanai. sake wa tashinamu tēdo. yoru jūichi niwa toko ni tsuki, kanarazu hachi jikan wa suimin o toru yō shiteiru...

neru mae ni atatakai miruku o nomi, nijū bun hodo no sutorecchi de karada o hogushite kara toko ni tsukuto, hotondo asa made jukusui sai... akanbō no yō ni hirō ya sutoresu o nokosazu ni, asa me o samaserun da... kenkō shindan demo ijō na shito iwaretai yō ni

watashi wa tsuneni kokoro no hēon o negatte ikiteru ningen toiu koto o setsumē shiteiru noda yo...

kachimake ni kodawattari atama o kakaeru yō na toraburu toka yoru mo nemurenai toitta teki o tsukuranai... toiu no ga, watashi no shakai ni taisuru shisē de ari, sore ga jibun no kōfuku da toiu koto o shitteiru...

mottomo tatakatta toshitemo watashi wa dare nimo maken gane

Russian

Меня зовут Кира Йошикаге. Мне 33 года. Мой дом находится на севере Морио, в районе поместий. Я не женат. Работаю в офисе сети магазинов "Камэю" и домой возвращаюсь, самое позднее, в 8 вечера. Не курю, выпиваю изредка.

К 11 вечера я ложусь. Всегда сплю не меньше 8 часов. Перед сном я пью тёплое молоко, а также минут 20 уделяю разминке, поэтому до утра сплю без особых проблем. Утром я просыпаюсь, не чувствуя ни усталости, ни стресса, словно младенец. На медосмотре мне сказали что никаких проблем нет.

Я пытаюсь объяснить, что я - человек, желающий жить мирной жизнью. Я не забиваю себе голову проблемами вроде побед или поражений, и не обзавожусь врагами, из-за которых не мог бы уснуть. Я знаю наверняка: в таком способе взаимодействия с обществом и кроется счастье. Хотя даже в битве я бы никому не проиграл.

Chinese (Traditional)

我叫「吉良吉影」,今年三十三嵗。我家住在杜王町東北部的别墅地区⋯還没结婚⋯我在「龜友連鎖百貨公司」上班,每天都得上到晚上八點才能回家。我不抽煙,酒也是淺嚐即止。

我晚上十一點一定上床睡覺,每天都要睡滿八人時才可以⋯在睡前我會先喝杯熱牛奶,做個二十分鐘左右的暖身操,讓身體熱起來之後再睡覺⋯這樣通常就能一覺到天亮⋯早上醒來時,我就像個小嬰兒一樣,身上沒有留下任何疲勞與壓力⋯就連健康檢查的結果也都是沒有異常喔⋯

我再告訴你⋯我是個隨時只想到要求「內心平穏」生活的人啦⋯我這個人並不拘泥於「勝負」⋯也不會樹立可能造成我頭痛的「麻煩」、害我晚上睡不著覺的「敵人」⋯我知道這是我的處世哲學⋯也是我的幸福泉源⋯只不過⋯真的要打的話,我也不會輸給任何人就是了⋯

Chinese (Simplified)

我叫「吉良吉影」,今年三十三岁。我家住在杜王町东北部的别墅地区⋯还没结婚⋯我在「龟友连锁百货公司」上班,每天都得上到晚上八点才能回家。我不抽烟,酒也是浅尝即止。

我晚上十一点一定上床睡觉,每天都要睡满八人时才可以⋯在睡前我会先喝杯热牛奶,做个二十分钟左右的暖身操,让身体热起来之后再睡觉⋯这样通常就能一觉到天亮⋯早上醒来时,我就像个小婴儿一样,身上没有留下任何疲劳与压力⋯就连健康检查的结果也都是没有异常喔⋯

我再告诉你⋯我是个随时只想到要求「内心平穏」生活的人啦⋯我这个人并不拘泥于「胜负」⋯也不会树立可能造成我头痛的「麻烦」、害我晚上睡不着觉的「敌人」⋯我知道这是我的处世哲学⋯也是我的幸福泉源⋯只不过⋯真的要打的话,我也不会输给任何人就是了⋯

Korean

내 이름은 「키라 요시카게」. 연령 33세. 자택은 모리오초 북동부 별장지대에 있고. 결혼은 하지 않았어. 직업은 카메유 체인점의 회사원이며 매일 늦어도 밤 8시까지는 퇴근해. 담배는 피우지 않아. 술은 즐기는 정도로만 하고.

밤 11시엔 잠자리에 들며 반드시 8시간은 잠을 취하게끔 하고 있어. 자기 전에 따뜻한 우유를 마시고 20분 정도 가벼운 스트레칭으로 몸을 풀어준 뒤 잠자리에 들면 거의 아침까지 숙면에 빠지지... 아기처럼 피로나 스트레스 하나 남기지 않고 아침에 눈을 뜨게 돼. 건강진단에도 이상없다고 나오더군.

나는 언제나 「마음의 평온」 을 바라며 살아가는 인간이다라는겉 설명하고 있는거야. 「승패」 따위에 집착하거나 머리를 싸쥐게 하는 「트러블」 이니 밤에도 마음놓고 못자게 할 「적」 을 만들지 않는다. 라는 것이, 내 회사에 대한 자세인 동시에 그것이 자신의 행복이라는 것을 알고있어. 애시당초 싸웠다 하더라도 난 누구에게도 지진 않지만 말이지.
The dub.

Heh, you can call me Kira Yoshikage. Nothing personal kiddo