Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fcxqho8i5l831.png

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Just when you thought that you have gotten away with all those spoilers around the internet, all it takes is just
One simple retard to ruin your entire day. I honestly can't believe people would go out of their way
To just ruin an entire franchise for people. These people who spoil shows like JoJo's bizarre
Adventure really make me sick.

Really though, if you're the kind of person to spoil a series for someone, it doesn't matter who you are, I really dislike you already.
Only cunts would go out of their way to actually remove any suspense or innovation and
Dramatic magic from a moment.

Imagine being such a low life that you spend your pass time on the fucking internet to ruin other peoples
Experiences with a franchise they utter love.

Scumbags the lot of them.

I love JoJo's bizarre adventure, and wouldn't even think about ruining the entire bloody series for someone who hasn't read the manga.
Now I will say, sometimes spoilers are inevitable - especially if you are late to watching certain episodes. Because obviously
People will want to create memes and jokes about the recent episode.

Alternatively, they could keep memes and jokes rather spoiler free - so that people who haven't seen the recent episodes yet are not
Really spoiled. But in the end - it doesn't really matter what I say, because people are going to be cunts regardless.
To be quite honest though, and on topic, I can't wait for the new part of Jojo's bizarre adventure to be animated. Stone ocean - part

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just when you thought that you have gotten away with all those spoilers around the internet, all it takes is just
One simple retard to ruin your entire day. I honestly can't believe people would go out of their way
To just ruin an entire franchise for people. These people who spoil shows like JoJo's bizarre
Adventure really make me sick.

Really though, if you're the kind of person to spoil a series for someone, it doesn't matter who you are, I really dislike you already.
Only cunts would go out of their way to actually remove any suspense or innovation and
Dramatic magic from a moment.

Imagine being such a low life that you spend your pass time on the fucking internet to ruin other peoples
Experiences with a franchise they utter love.

Scumbags the lot of them.

I love JoJo's bizarre adventure, and wouldn't even think about ruining the entire bloody series for someone who hasn't read the manga.
Now I will say, sometimes spoilers are inevitable - especially if you are late to watching certain episodes. Because obviously
People will want to create memes and jokes about the recent episode.

Alternatively, they could keep memes and jokes rather spoiler free - so that people who haven't seen the recent episodes yet are not
Really spoiled. But in the end - it doesn't really matter what I say, because people are going to be cunts regardless.
To be quite honest though, and on topic, I can't wait for the new part of Jojo's bizarre adventure to be animated. Stone ocean - part

tfw i knew the entire plot of every single part

from memes alone

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
all star battle:
+ Loyal
+ Got am education
+ Safe, clean sex
+ Inspirtaional

eyes of heaven:
- Cheater
- Left high school before graduating
- Stank ass pussy
- Disappointment

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
just started watching stardust crusaders and somethings bothering me

why tf does Jotaro go from this

to this in the other series

latest

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just started watching stardust crusaders and somethings bothering me

why tf does Jotaro go from this

to this in the other series

latest

If that upsets you here is Joseph and Johnathan in Araki's new style

ZoVCBel.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Friendly reminder that Warner Brothers Japan has said "It's ultimately up to David Productions and Araki if they want to Animate Purple Haze Feedback." meaning there is a possibility