Mass Effect Andromada

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Bit off topic but if this has nothing to do with the trilogy does that make the indoctrination theory headcannon?

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Bit off topic but if this has nothing to do with the trilogy does that make the indoctrination theory headcannon?
Well i mean it certainly disproves it. There is no denying that.

I still believe in the indoctrination theory however. As in the sense of when you look at the evidence, it is 100% a possibility. Leave it up to the player to decide if they choose to believe in it or not.

Yet, well, this new game is still a big nail in the coffin for it, but Bioware would have not put all the evidence for the indoctrination theory for no reason. It sure was not an accident.

Its a big run around mess really.

Reactions: List

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Well i mean it certainly disproves it. There is no denying that.

I still believe in the indoctrination theory however. As in the sense of when you look at the evidence, it is 100% a possibility. Leave it up to the player to decide if they choose to believe in it or not.

Yet, well, this new game is still a big nail in the coffin for it, but Bioware would have not put all the evidence for the indoctrination theory for no reason. It sure was not an accident.

Its a big run around mess really.

I thought you went to Andromada before the events of ME1 tho?

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
The plot suggests we went AFTER or during reaper invasion. Either that or its a different universe in which reapers don't exist.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Hmmmm? I never heard about that.

And that does not make sense to me either. How would humans get the ability to jump galaxy's in a semi-quick manner that fast if they just learned to traverse there own galaxy. That,a nd there would have been at least a few dialogue lines in the trilogy hinting at this overall.

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
I just really dont think they left after the events of me3, I just think that this is based after ME3 like Ryder spent years upon years traveling to Andromada, dont think that explains the reason why other races are in Andromada like Krogen

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I just really dont think they left after the events of me3, I just think that this is based after ME3 like Ryder spent years upon years traveling to Andromada, dont think that explains the reason why other races are in Andromada
What like the same races as in the trilogy?

Your point is fair, but one thing still stands un-answered. Why is there not a hint that races have been sending there people outside the milky way for through the trilogy?

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Afa
I just really dont think they left after the events of me3, I just think that this is based after ME3 like Ryder spent years upon years traveling to Andromada, dont think that explains the reason why other races are in Andromada
Afaik they travelled there with the Ark, which is an experimental ship that most likely uses a very modified version of the mass effect relay engine, possibly allowing it to jump years pretty quickly, considering cryogenics take up quite the resources, especially on a ship.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Yeah

Could of done it in secret just a theory dont think it is true myself tbh
Its a possibility. However I feel that would be hard to keep secret.

Also, Ryder's "mission" per say is to find humanity a new home. Most likely meaning that humanity is still in existence.

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Its a possibility. However I feel that would be hard to keep secret.

Also, Ryder's "mission" per say is to find humanity a new home. Most likely meaning that humanity is still in existence.

That could suggest that it happens during the reaper invasion, but after ME3 I would think that most of the races are more united so I really dont think this is just for humanity, unless this is before ME3

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Well, even if we say all species, this still loops back to rather you believe in the indoctrination theory or not.

Or, rather, if Bio ware does or not. They have struck it down on twitter before so its really its up in the air.

Snake-Oil

Neutrino
Nebulae
Eh, I honestly don't like it based off the look of the new trailers. It just gives off certain....Vibes.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
does anyone remember mass effect 3, last battle, fleet one, that was amazing i loved it
was fantastic, especially when you had a high EMS score

forever memorable, cinematic scenes in Andromeda look sick as well