Mass Effect Andromada

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Mass Effect is my favourite game series. Its like a wet dream. It is that good its only a one playthrough of "Holy shit. Really!?" the second, third, whatever are still good but lose the fantastic surprises and stuff.

Mass Effect Andromeda looks great but I have a strong feeling, like every game I have looked forward to these past few years, is going to fall short or its going to be overhyped and well. Be shit. I really hope it lives up to Mass Effects quality.

But.... I still have to say. Club Afterlife is the best bar in the galaxy. I am Omega.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
tfw im related to the person they got the name ryder from
[doublepost=1480316244][/doublepost]
But.... I still have to say. Club Afterlife is the best bar in the galaxy. I am Omega.

f7FdEdG.jpg

Reactions: List

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
casey hudson pls no ruin
mac walter is director so...
no casey hudson
[doublepost=1481105917][/doublepost]and casey hudson is not on the team at all do we can bring our hopes up because mac has been on that team for a while

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
mac walter is director so...
no casey hudson
[doublepost=1481105917][/doublepost]and casey hudson is not on the team at all do we can bring our hopes up because mac has been on that team for a while
sorry am retard and got them mixed up teehee

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
They already confirmed that this is set after Mass Effect 3.
You hear a message in one of the trailers "This is Commander Shepard signing off"

here you get to find out that this is set 600 years afterwards, so regardless of which Mass Effect they were sent out with, they will still arrive long after all of them played out.

EDIT: You're right actually, turns out they are sent out right after the events of best Mass Effect 2, but still, 600 years after that so yeah.

Last edited: