Mayweather vs Mcgregor

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
mayweather-vs-mcgregor-2.jpg

people saying mcgregor dont have a chance but idk after mayweathers last fight even though he barely won

:heyzeus: who might care
@Dreamer

Nebulae
two things will happen and i will promise you this

1. McGregor is able to transition from the very outside distance to the "MMA Boxing" distance and back out again. He'll land big shots and put Mayweather out in maybe 4/5 rounds
OR

2. Floyd can dance for 12 rounds evading
McGregor and it'll be boring as fuck

I predict the shot to finish the fight will be McGregor with a left hand uppercut, mark my words.

200w_s.gif

"They call me Mystic Mac, because I predict these things."

Nebulae
Fifty Zero

But as long as Mayweather keeps true to his "All in" boasting, which is unlikely. Why Floyd tho? Simply because I don't want dumbass meatheads shitting on boxing for the next decade. Yes, it's inferior to a well-rounded fighter. No, it doesn't mean you can suddenly fight an experienced boxer cause your mom took you to karate once.

Moreover, although it's hopeless to believe that 40year old Floyd will bounce around as fast as he used to, I'd love to see fighting at around this kind of speed:

(Check 0:20)

Last edited:
Nebulae
Traveller scum versus wife beating black white trash, if we're lucky they simultaneously brain each other at the same time and void the purse because of the tie

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
mayweather-vs-mcgregor-2.jpg

people saying mcgregor dont have a chance but idk after mayweathers last fight even though he barely won

:heyzeus: who might care
@Dreamer

two things will happen and i will promise you this

1. McGregor is able to transition from the very outside distance to the "MMA Boxing" distance and back out again. He'll land big shots and put Mayweather out in maybe 4/5 rounds
OR

2. Floyd can dance for 12 rounds evading
McGregor and it'll be boring as fuck

I predict the shot to finish the fight will be McGregor with a left hand uppercut, mark my words.

200w_s.gif

"They call me Mystic Mac, because I predict these things."

Money's on McGregor he'll fuck up Floyd

I dunno, but I'm routing for McGergor

I've got £20 on McGregor to return £90. Fingers crossed.

My boy mayweather put himself 50-0 babyyy

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It was always a bet on Money Mayweather, hope for Money McGregor situation. Good fight, enjoyed it for free. Particularly enjoyed it as it brought Mayweather to 50 wins and ended his legacy on a strong note.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I love Conor McGregor, but a lot of people fell for the hype created by him to gain the PPV.
First round knockout on a professional and so called legend on his opponent's very own turf?
Nonetheless, it was a fun to watch.

-edit i still think floyd gayweather is a queer

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
rooted for mayweather
mayweather won

simple as that baby. mcgayger put up a good fight though, and for someone who hasn't really fought in ufc (or so i'm told, i don't keep track of sports too often) it's amazing he got that far. don't like either of them though :^)

Nebulae
10 rounds was fucking impressive for someone who never boxed in his life. He got tired and got dropped. RIP. Atleast @rapidjuice is in money lmao
yes he has just not professionally- which doesn't mean much. people stay in amateur for lots of reasons too, the skill level can often be better in amateur

D

Deleted member 243

Why are you turbo autists throwing shit at eachother lmfao

Because McGregor talked shit before the fight? It's to gain publicity.

He lasted 10 rounds, but the end of the day...

@Dallas he got fooked in the arse

Reactions: List