Memes aside, who should've been the winner of ww2

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
honestly world war two would've gone even shittier for germany had france and the UK not been so complaisant and got off their asses the moment germany wanted to fuck with the czechs

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Well not really, Hitler offered to leave Britain be if they withdrew. They had one of the strongest empires and naval forces.
>gets offered peace by germany
>decline
>betray poland
>run away from france before the germans come
>hide on a island and cry for daddy USA to give you stuff
>use polish pilots you betrayed as a force
>rush out of your hiding hole and start firebombing civilians as soon as americans and russians turn the war

>muh powerful naval force which was infamous for doing nothing but nuking trade routes (see tirpitz)

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Hitler!

p3f6mdw.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
democracy betrays us should of capped the germans at the rhineland
Britain and France shouldn't have appeased Hitler. France alone could have steamrolled Germany in 1936 when the Rhineland was occupied in violation of the Versailles Treaty. German troops in the Rhine actually had orders to surrender if France reacted. It was a huge gamble that paid off.

didnt see it posted***

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
America after nuking and invading the fuck outta the commies in 1946

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Kind of a confusing title, the Allies won. I mean...?

I mean Germany could've taken over the rest of Europe many times, they just fucked up a ton. There was plenty of times when the French and British were fighting one another because the British Navy wasn't bringing the French along in one of their grand escapes where their entire army was fleeing from the Germans.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly if axis won i'd be fucked because banzai and my family back then was like full out maori