Memes aside, who should've been the winner of ww2

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
99% serious, because gommunism supreme.
1% unserious, but that's for other reasons
:wink:
All these lazy ass kids thinking "communism supreme" when they haven't even worked a single day. As I live in a post communist state I am clearly able to see how underdeveloped it is compared to capitalist countries. Even better, look at north korea, where people are starving and south korea, an economic and technological giant.

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
communism is a defect concept devoid of any logical thought of human nature.
humans are capitalists by nature. we take as much as we can and try to find a way to get even more.
its simply how our minds work.

capitalism plays on human nature. humans are motivated to strive for greatness if it's even remotely possible. Everyone strives to become more wealthy in a capitalistic system (the vast majority atleast).
It's NOT possible in corrupt communistic societies where the top leaders live with serbian models in giant mansions, and 99,9 percent, aka the rest, work a fucktonne and all have the same resources available as all the other workers.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
All these lazy ass kids thinking "communism supreme" when they haven't even worked a single day. As I live in a post communist state I am clearly able to see how underdeveloped it is compared to capitalist countries. Even better, look at north korea, where people are starving and south korea, an economic and technological giant.
communism is a defect concept devoid of any logical thought of human nature.
humans are capitalists by nature. we take as much as we can and try to find a way to get even more.
its simply how our minds work.

capitalism plays on human nature. humans are motivated to strive for greatness if it's even remotely possible. Everyone strives to become more wealthy in a capitalistic system (the vast majority atleast).
It's NOT possible in corrupt communistic societies where the top leaders live with serbian models in giant mansions, and 99,9 percent, aka the rest, work a fucktonne and all have the same resources available as all the other workers.
Holy shit mates, smh if you didn't realize it was a joke from the way I worded it.

I'm just as much of a capitalist as the next guy, I just dissapprove of A LOT of the things that comes with it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm just as much of a capitalist as the next guy, I just dissapprove of A LOT of the things that comes with it.
Well what are you then

because you clearly arent as much of a capitalist as the next guy then

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
>gets offered peace by germany
>decline
>betray poland
>run away from france before the germans come
>hide on a island and cry for daddy USA to give you stuff
>use polish pilots you betrayed as a force
>rush out of your hiding hole and start firebombing civilians as soon as americans and russians turn the war

>muh powerful naval force which was infamous for doing nothing but nuking trade routes (see tirpitz)

>be denmark
>get fucking invaded

lmao @ u bork bjorksonn

Britain was one of the most integral parts of the war; they landed more troops at D-Day (if you include commonwealth, 61'000 were from mainland uk) than the Americans and the UK provided the stepping stone for the democratic liberation of europe

this whole thread is making you look like such a wehraboo

DcffmrB.jpg

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
i dont agree with this tbh, didnt catch that when i read your post

allies get ripped on for bombing german cities but nobody gives a fuck about the battle of britain

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont agree with this tbh, didnt catch that when i read your post

allies get ripped on for bombing german cities but nobody gives a fuck about the battle of britain
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
england bombed first

like how the fuck do you drop bombs on berlin by accident

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Well what are you then

because you clearly arent as much of a capitalist as the next guy then
Let me rephrase that, and explain. Yes, I'm not an extreme captilist. I hate that people that grow up in poor families have a much harder time getting a good education among things like that. I hate privatisation of things like healthcare and public transit.

Yet, I still don't hate the general idea of work harder than the rest, get more money than the rest. Heck, I have multiple members of my family who run their own companies.

But these forums aren't a place for my radical political ideas, I'm just here for banter and rollenspiel.