Microsoft to buy Bethesda

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Most importantly, Bethesda and obsidian are now sister companies, which means... fallout new vegas 2 is a possibility! Although that is very optimistic of me.
Considering how Bethesda absolutely shafted Obsidian I wouldn’t be shocked if they told them to go fuck themselves. In all honesty... do Bethesda as we know it make good games? Most of them are bug filled messes their open world titles are only saved by the community and they’ve brought out the same fucking game over 10 times it feels.

The only good thing to come out of that cum prison that didn’t require years of treatment from the community to be considered a master piece is doom

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Considering how Bethesda absolutely shafted Obsidian I wouldn’t be shocked if they told them to go fuck themselves.

If daddy Microsoft says you are making a new vegas they can't really argue,

do Bethesda as we know it make good games? Most of them are bug filled messes their open world titles are only saved by the community and they’ve brought out the same fucking game over 10 times it feels.

They make shit games (as of recent) but their IP's are great. Recent-ish good games imo were Dishonored 2 and Doom.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Bethesda doesn't make games. They just buy other people's games and call it their own. And when those original writers and devs from the previous company leave, suddenly the games are shit or at the very least "not as good as the previous games"

The only exception being the Elder Scrolls series, but again - most of the Original devs and writers have just decided to stop working with bethesda :(

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Bethesda doesn't make games. They just buy other people's games and call it their own. And when those original writers and devs from the previous company leave, suddenly the games are shit or at the very least "not as good as the previous games"

The only exception being the Elder Scrolls series, but again - most of the Original devs and writers have just decided to stop working with bethesda :(
In terms of scum

Ea
Ubisoft
Bethesda.

Why can’t all game companies love their supporters as much as their supporters love video games? :(((

Wernsto ★

Proton
Nebulae
God what I will give for an Obsidian Fallout Game, on a new engine with GTX 3080 worthy graphics. Imagine a Fallout: New Miami

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
bethesda devs fucking terrified at the thought of having to polish a game before launch