MikkoK's great Christmas calendar of games

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

The game for the third day is Killing Floor 2. From what I know you play as a floor that kills things. As usual quote this post if you want to win the game.

Congrats @Mateozz the wheel of fortune picked your name and I'll PM you the code for Poly Bridge.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

The game for the third day is Killing Floor 2. From what I know you play as a floor that kills things. As usual quote this post if you want to win the game.

Congrats @Mateozz the wheel of fortune picked your name and I'll PM you the code for Poly Bridge.
cough

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

yabadoo

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

we just need more money

Reactions: List
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

mee

ElectricTaco

Electron
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

yes

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

marshallah

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

Wagwan

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

yo

also hi mik, havent seen u in a long time.
this also reminds me of that one xmas thread on lemonpunch. i was supposed to win two alan wake games but i ended up getting scummed with some alien rage game (the alan wake keys didn't work)

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
2nd of December
cWIUekO.png

The game for tomorrow is Poly Bridge it's a physics based bridge building game, pretty fun.

Again quote this post if you want to possibly win this game.

Congratulations @RabidMaggot93 a winner is you! I'll PM you the key.
gibb bridge

edit: fuck

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

HIT ME UP
also congrats on your daughter much love xxx

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

a

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
3rd of December
db5EASv.png

Shit fam, count me in