Military boys

D

Deleted member 3818

If you’re not dedicating your rs game to repeatedly banzai charging every respawn you’re not a real ゲーマー

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Maybe off topic, but I completely disagree and am opposed to the idea of conscription.

Not everyone wants to join the military, and not everyone wants to stay in that country. It's unethical to force someone into a field they may be terrified and incapable of.

fight me

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Maybe off topic, but I completely disagree and am opposed to the idea of conscription.

Not everyone wants to join the military, and not everyone wants to stay in that country. It's unethical to force someone into a field they may be terrified and incapable of.

fight me
too bad

national service would do a lot of good for young people and give perspective into a workplace that is otherwise alien

its not like they actively have to fight wars anyways 99% of the time

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
too bad

national service would do a lot of good for young people and give perspective into a workplace that is otherwise alien

but what if I just don't wanna join the military :P

send criminals/juveniles into it, i don't care, they probably deserve it

but not people who have other aspirations like uni

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
but what if I just don't wanna join the military :stuck_out_tongue:

send criminals/juveniles into it, i don't care, they probably deserve it

but not people who have other aspirations like uni
national service doesn't mean you can't go to uni lmao

you'll come out of it a better person than you did going in, i promise you that, and you'll be a little older whilst having actual experience in co-operating with others. Not that "get together in groups and work on this project" """"co-operating"""" bullshit

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

Austria has conscription.

I was suppose to go for medical examine but couldn't because of the Virus.

Many people tell me to join the civic duty which means being part of Red Cross or any other organsitation which Focuses on humanitarian (Helping the Old or become a Medic). They don't recommend me to join Military because of the low-pay you receive and also harshness.

I will join Military (if i get even accepted) and try to become either Panzergrenadier or Combat Medic but first i have to finish my apperenticeship in the Bakery. My reasons why i would join is because of experience and i might want to start a Career and try to get stationed somewhere in unstable countries as peacekeepers.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
px7FIlP.jpg

Top ten photos taken moments before disaster

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Gonna join the Bundeswehr 1.10 for 12-24 months, can always decide to up those numbers or do actual years. It's like paid voluntary service so pgood

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
too bad

it also saves lives considering the first aid training, car crashes in the UAE ever since their conscription laws have lead to less deaths as a result.

Oswinner

Electron
Nebulae
I was previously in the UK army cadets, under the badge of the Royal Welsh, did that for a couple of years and not being present much due to having more try hards and arse lickers than in the hl2rp rebel community (shocker, I know). When I left school, I signed up to a Military Preparation College and started my application two years later due to medical difficulties while my mother not allowing me to sign up due to my age; I did my AAA (Army Awareness Activity) in Infantry Training Centre, Catterick - In February. Now I am waiting for this Corona bollocks to pass so that I can do my selection.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae

fight me
as someone who was recently conscripted i firmly disagree

serving is your way to repay to your country what it has given you growing up, which is a fucking lot

as a solution to the fear of the army, id propose conscription being extended to civil service aswell (fire brigades, police, etc)
that way everyone can do it

in other news my service might actually get delayed or cancelled because corona
fuck me

D

Deleted member 3818

as someone who was recently conscripted i firmly disagree

serving is your way to repay to your country what it has given you growing up, which is a fucking lot

as a solution to the fear of the army, id propose conscription being extended to civil service aswell (fire brigades, police, etc)
that way everyone can do it

in other news my service might actually get delayed or cancelled because corona
fuck me
Sweden has conscription? lol whos gonna attack them, the penguins of madagascar?